Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Saw this today, made me lol:

Hello There, You English: You have just received the "Amish Virus." As we don't have any programming experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all the files from your hard drive and manually forward this virus to everyone on your mailing list.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Amish Computer Engineering Dept.

God bless!

There were Amish folk selling baked goods at the Rahway Wine & Cheese tasting thingie Thursday night. At the end of the night, they packed up their van and drove away. I was disappointed.

There were Amish folk selling baked goods at the Rahway Wine & Cheese tasting thingie Thursday night. At the end of the night, they packed up their van and drove away. I was disappointed.

Always funny to see that.. But hey you can only believe in the horse n' buggy for so many years

Always funny to see that.. But hey you can only believe in the horse n' buggy for so many years

hey, they let the teenagers get a taste of life outside the community during their teen years (I saw a documentary :P ) and I guess they don't want to go completely back to the rustic lifestyle

Can't wait to come home

I'm troubled by the fact that you are in the USVI and are on the internet so much! Dude that place is amazing! Go out and do something!!!

Which island are you on? I've been on St John, St Thomas, Virgin Gorda, Anageda, Tortola, and Jost Van Dyke.

(the last four of that are BVI)

If you're on St. John I will definitely tell you a few places to go get ripped tomorrow night for very cheap. That is my favorite place in the world to be (besides Devils games)

Dude that place is amazing! Go out and do something!!!

The golf course on St Thomas is friggin awesome. It's got the "Devils Triangle" or something like that. It is three holes along the water and one of them you gotta hit over the crashing ocean and a like 100' drop off, it is sick! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DGOING THERE! I think it is called mahogany run? It aint cheap, but awesome. I played 36 in a row there and it was a blast!

Alright, that does it. Officially, as of today, August 10th...I can no longer deal with the off-season. IM BORED STUPID.

Agreed. Everything is sadly reminding me of hockey. I'm going to cling to things on Wednesday. Hahaa :(

Alright, that does it. Officially, as of today, August 10th...I can no longer deal with the off-season. IM BORED STUPID.

August the roughest offseason month from hockey. draft over, free agent period over. Good time to search and read up on prospects. or you can follow the pheonix crap...... Basille wants bankruptcy court to probe NHL for reasons not to let him make a bid for the NHL. He has an offer of 212 million to buy the coyotes. The owner of the white sox and bulls has an offer of 145 million to buy the coyotes..... Stupid Bettman doesnt want the coyotes to leave phoenix. he is a moron its obvious they cant survive in arizona.

I'm troubled by the fact that you are in the USVI and are on the internet so much! Dude that place is amazing! Go out and do something!!!

Which island are you on? I've been on St John, St Thomas, Virgin Gorda, Anageda, Tortola, and Jost Van Dyke.

(the last four of that are BVI)

If you're on St. John I will definitely tell you a few places to go get ripped tomorrow night for very cheap. That is my favorite place in the world to be (besides Devils games)

We are staying on St. Thomas but went to St. John 4 days.. I wish you had told me this sooner as I'm flying home in a few hours!! Yeah we get Internet in the room so I come on here every night before going to sleep..

But I will say that last night (I'm fvcked if my gf reads this) I went to Molly Molones in Red Hook and watched girls oil wrestling.. It was awesome!

St. John has this bar called Capps. It's a locals bar but they are really friendly. You can get 1.00$ Millers and Presidentes all day and night. It's cool that you can get a beer and walk around the streets with it.

My favorite bar there is the Beach Bar. There's a blonde bartender ( I say that because I forgot her name ) and she makes some blue kamikaze shot and she won't tell anyone what's in it but it's reallllyyyy good.

On St. Thomas, Funjis is cool. I saw they have the University of the USVI on St. Thomas which is hilarious and I wish I had went there. Although, St. Thomas is a dangerous island if you are in the wrong neighborhood...