sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know where you mean. Like I said, Crasher's not fond of the surface, but maybe we can talk him down here to relive his Fords Cup winning glory days or somethin'.

As for Carteret, the whole WOR/Medwick Park area along the Rahway River is condemned. There's a sign around what used to be a playground at WOR park explaining that they need to survey the land and get some kind of cleanup going. It's definitely not something that will be fixed anytime soon, sadly. And the rink's probably last on the list of stuff they're gonna want to get fixed once they can. It's really sad, they're somehow making Chrome livable and the parks they already had in West Carteret are literally falling apart. Something's ass-backwards here.

I just mapquested both the parks, and they are both close enough for me so I'm definetly down :thumbsup: And tell crasher to man up :P Seriously, though, do you know what his problem with the surface is?

ok just spoke to crasher on facebook, he said he doesnt mind. as for the key, i talked to kid that has it. he said we need a minium of 10 people to come, so i contacted my teammates from highschool i got 3 responses so that makes me+3 so far , rsc, crasher and lastone. so we got 7 bring a buddy or 2 and we could get it going

the surface is sh!tty

I actually LIKE that though

gives me a bad ice advantage

^^ crashers responds on the question whats wrong between you and fords surface lol

Actually drove through Bayonne tonight and saw those downed power lines.... 440 was open when I went through but I saw the power out and street lights out.... Rt. 7 through Kearny was flooded as well.

Apparently 3 people were hit by lightning in Newark also.

I hope those 3 people were the jerks who came up to my brother and his friends in my mom's truck and oiled the tires while trying to car jack them. Luckily my cousin was like HEY THERE ARE PEOPLE SNEAKING UP TO THE BACK OF THE TRUCK! My brother pulled a U-turn and got out of there even though the tires were spinning and crap. Scary... but I hope they were the ones hit by lighting.

PK, that sucks! Thank goodness you made it home ok. I think a small tornado or winds just as powerful just passed through my backyard. Our two heavy glass tables were flipped, our canopy is missing and all the crap my mom keeps around has been toss here and there. It's crazy out!

ok just spoke to crasher on facebook, he said he doesnt mind. as for the key, i talked to kid that has it. he said we need a minium of 10 people to come, so i contacted my teammates from highschool i got 3 responses so that makes me+3 so far , rsc, crasher and lastone. so we got 7 bring a buddy or 2 and we could get it going

I've got someone else coming as well. At least he's closer to my age. I'm gonna feel like sh!t when y'all are running circles around me. I mean, yeah, I'm still younger than Crasher, but all he has to do is stand in net. :P

I've got someone else coming as well. At least he's closer to my age. I'm gonna feel like sh!t when y'all are running circles around me. I mean, yeah, I'm still younger than Crasher, but all he has to do is stand in net. :P

I'll see if I can get a guy or two to come as well. Old man :P

Old AND horribly out of shape. Come Wednesday, I'm two days shy of 27. I don't think I like being ten years older than you whippersnappers.

Old AND horribly out of shape. Come Wednesday, I'm two days shy of 27. I don't think I like being ten years older than you whippersnappers.

:lol: Then maybe you should bring more 27 yr olds

Dammit, he posted my answer already :P

(damn me for reading Watchmen :rant: )

but yeah... and now I know Josh has a weakness :evil:

keep away sir!!! B )

Dammit, he posted my answer already :P

(damn me for reading Watchmen :rant: )

but yeah... and now I know Josh has a weakness :evil:

keep away sir!!! B )

I will be, uh...working on my point shot. Yeah.

I will be 25 in December if that counts for anything. lol

Still makes me old. :( My problem is I always make friends with people younger than me. Always.

-------------------------------

I'm currently highly addicted to Ministry's "remix" (it's a freakin' cover, I wish Ministry would just admit it when they cover songs) of the NCIS theme. Seriously, it kicks ASS.

Edited by thelastonealive

Still makes me old. :( My problem is I always make friends with people younger than me. Always.

Seriously you expect me to feel bad about this kinda bullsh!t ??? :P

age.... HA!!!!!!!!

Seriously you expect me to feel bad about this kinda bullsh!t ??? :P

age.... HA!!!!!!!!

Did say I expected YOU to feel bad about it. It makes me feel (somewhat) good that I'm only a decade older than RSC and OurMarty'sBetter instead of two decades. B )

Did say I expected YOU to feel bad about it. It makes me feel (somewhat) good that I'm only a decade older than RSC and OurMarty'sBetter instead of two decades. B )

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

but not through a tornado...

wow I've really fallen in this site -- no one gives half a turd of thought to my near death experience.

I did actually read that post completely pepper but I was at a loss for words.. I can't imagine the feeling of being in that situation.. I hope you are alright.. Things like that serve to remind us all how valuable and precious life is

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

I DECLARE SHANANAGANS!!!

Everyone get their brooms!

Edited by Colin226

I posted the pictures from Montreal on my Facebook HERE. I think that should work. If not some of you have me added, otherwise I'm www.facebook.com/cupcake23

God I want to go to Montreal and Quebec City so badly. And Toronto, too.

I need money. And a traveling companion that doesn't have a child.

God I want to go to Montreal and Quebec City so badly. And Toronto, too.

I need money. And a traveling companion that doesn't have a child.

Yeah I'm broke now. It sucks. I'm starting to save for January.

EDIT: Actually I have 10$ Canadian. LOL

Edited by cupcake23

And there certainly isn't anything special about Tim Hortons.

Hush your mouth.

Yeah I did a job with this Leafs fan from Toronto and all he talked about was how amazing Tim Hortons is and how everyone in Canada hates Arby's

I DECLARE SHANANAGANS!!!

Everyone get their shovels!

Brooms, Colin. Get your brooms.

shenanigans? you mean the restaurant with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and and the mozzarella sticks?