sammyk

Random Thoughts & Stuff

8,765 posts in this topic

some of these kids are just awesome

Edited by Microwavepizza

The worst part of it is, when you call Apple and try to get them to talk you through fixing it....they want to charge you!

I know they are making electronics now a days to last only about 2 years but still, its 3 years old and has a few dings in it.

It just sucks. You end up spending 1,000 dollars in Ipods every 12 years.

Why Don't you try to fix the iPod yourself?? (assuming you know whats wrong with it) .

Here is a site where they sell spare parts for mac's/ipods ... and also have a ton of tutorial teaching how to fix your gadgets.

www.ifixit.com

sh!t bumps

Since you posted this i haven't been able to stop listening to it!!!

And I normally dont like this sort of thing (i used to a long time ago).

Since you posted this i haven't been able to stop listening to it!!!

And I normally dont like this sort of thing (i used to a long time ago).

:boogie:

Why Don't you try to fix the iPod yourself?? (assuming you know whats wrong with it) .

Here is a site where they sell spare parts for mac's/ipods ... and also have a ton of tutorial teaching how to fix your gadgets.

www.ifixit.com

I know computers and every other electronic pretty well enough to fix it myself....Ipods I do not. I think its the harddrive and or the lazer inside it.

I know computers and every other electronic pretty well enough to fix it myself....Ipods I do not. I think its the harddrive and or the lazer inside it.

The Classic's have hard drives but otherwise it should be flash memory. Dunno about any lasers inside.

Where's the drunk post thread? Imma need it lattr

If it's my Paris : Do you need any help there ?

If it's Sammyk's Paris : Don't you wanna reconsider your decision ?

Yeah, it was your Paris. I went to Disneyland haha. Loved that place.

I am constantly wrestling with the unanswered questions of man kind like Why does war exist? why do we hate? why do we keep killing each other? and who keeps making all these MARTIN LAWRENCE MOVIES?? big mommas house two? TWO??!! What the fvck?

Edited by Quinn01

I am constantly wrestling with the unanswered questions of man kind like Why does war exist? why do we hate? why do we keep killing each other? and who keeps making all these MARTIN LAWRENCE MOVIES?? big mommas house two? TWO??!! What the fvck?

I feel ya. I constantly find myself pondering one of life's greatest mysteries: How the hell do the three sea shells work?!

supermarket brand cereal doesn't taste anything like name brand cereal

Yeah but it does taste like my wall.

You gotta get the right ones. Also I'm willing to sacrifice taste for more money anyway.

I feel ya. I constantly find myself pondering one of life's greatest mysteries: How the hell do the three sea shells work?!

That's one of the ones that gets me too... constantly. I'll be at work takin' a euphemistic rest and I'll think to myself... how? how ? is there water involved -- and no matter how you slice it, describing the act as it's done now is just ... uncivilized...

That's one of the ones that gets me too... constantly. I'll be at work takin' a euphemistic rest and I'll think to myself... how? how ? is there water involved -- and no matter how you slice it, describing the act as it's done now is just ... uncivilized...

See there? People just don't think outside the box. Who ever said these are empty shells? I'm thinking well fed scavengers.

Yeah, I know, nasty. :puke:

You gotta get the right ones. Also I'm willing to sacrifice taste for more money anyway.

But when it's 3 dollars cheaper (tops), over the course of 3 weeks? That's like 12-13 cents a day you save on cereal (really quick math, apologies if I'm way off).

Well I eat one huge bowl for breakfast every day so it adds up quickly for me.

Edited by devilsfan26

So like... if I send a letter without a stamp and just put the intended address as the return address, would it be sent there anyway?

So like... if I send a letter without a stamp and just put the intended address as the return address, would it be sent there anyway?

Nope. Comes back to you.