Good Luck America...

SwedeDevilsFan

oh i'm sorry i don't have this romantic view of war that you have. why don't you go sit down with a bucket of popcorn and watch the show on CNN like we all did in the first gulf war.

if you really cared about these troops, you wouldn't want them to be there in the first place.

oh i'm sorry i don't have this romantic view of war that you have. why don't you go sit down with a bucket of popcorn and watch the show on CNN like we all did in the first gulf war.

if you really cared about these troops, you wouldn't want them to be there in the first place.

Is that what you did during the Persian Gulf War?

Where did that comment come from????

Some of us happen to have a very different, but NOT "romantic" view of the reality of war, than you apparently do. Please keep your comments civil.

those poor young men and women, wish it didn't have to come to this. That banner by HOS is a stark reminder of what could happen.

I hope it's a casualty free occupation and not a battleground, but will Saddam go quietly? If Iraq turns into a radioactive wasteland then the war is lost.

this is like rooting for goliath. the soldiers won't even be fighting this war. a bunch of computer geek, button-pushers sitting a thousand miles away from baghdad will rain bombs down until the cockaroaches have been atomized into quantum particles.

This is not an all out fly by bomb raid. The US is going to have ground and air attack and take them out in one sweep. Its not all pushing buttons.

Agree with sammy, it's too late for protest, the protestors are just going to have to remember this in November 2004.. but I imagine the far-reaching effects of this war will not be felt for at least 5 years, so our current President will be unharmed.

I think we're going to liberate a lot of Iraqi souls.

I think most of us know friends and family who have been sent of to Iraq in the last three weeks. I just hope that all of us get to see those same people again as soon as possible and not harmed. Despite all the protests and what people may think the real agenda of this war is, the World will be a better place with one less Saddam.

Two buddies of mine who are in the army in Colorado left for McGuire to then be sent overseas about three weeks ago. I know three friends back in Jersey who are in the armed forces who left over the last few months.

It's a shame, we spend the entire night bar hopping and doing all the bad things they won't be able to do for a while, but the entire time you are thinking you might not see them.