Devilish34

Happy Birthday ESB where ever you are

16 posts in this topic

Well I know where she'll be sitting tonight at least :koolaid:

Guess I better buy her some food or something :lol:

Well I know where she'll be sitting tonight at least :koolaid:

Guess I better buy her some food or something :lol:

She still sit with you?

Yeah - Happy Birthday... this isn't the big one yet is it? Or was it? Well... my owner would know (niiiiice card to pull huh? :uni: ) Wish her the best from all PK's family!!!

Happpppppppy Birthday!

Siiiiiii

Same 4 people... most of the year

Happy Birthday!! :koolaid:

I missed most of the birthday nice words since I leave at 430 for the game

but I'll tell her Monday :)

Empire State Building? No. Empire Strikes Back? No. EliasSportsBureau? Yah, that's it! Happy Birthday!

Wow, thanks guys, that was really cool.

And I may be gone from here... but I'm never ever gone from the Devils and true fans!

And Crash, you owe me some grub. You totally shoulda paid for my food from Cotton Candy-Eye Joe.

(And I know you think not forcing yourself into your regular seat is good enough, but it's totally not. Haha. :P)

Long live the Devils!!!!!! :koolaid: Esp. Elias! ;):evil:

Wow, thanks guys, that was really cool.

And I may be gone from here... but I'm never ever gone from the Devils and true fans!

And Crash, you owe me some grub. You totally shoulda paid for my food from Cotton Candy-Eye Joe.

(And I know you think not forcing yourself into your regular seat is good enough, but it's totally not. Haha. :P)

Long live the Devils!!!!!! :koolaid: Esp. Elias! ;):evil:

Hey I told you about the damn thread!!!

(and I only carry $8 in cash to games for train fare and bottle of water)... me thinks mister joe wasn't gonna take my debit card... and yeah it was... we LOST the damn game with me not in my seat did we not??

Let me actually get PAID this week... I'll get ya one of them free hot dogs from the confused text message people :lol:

Let me actually get PAID this week... I'll get ya one of them free hot dogs from the confused text message people :lol:

I really don't think the Devils lost because you weren't in your seat. Not that that ridiculous notion needs to be proved or disproved, but 1.) you have sat in your seat for games lost and 2.) you weren't in ANY seat when the game was ultimately lost.

And I refuse to eat hot dogs at the arena. They don't cook them well enough! It's not a Nathan's hot dog if the skin ain't seared!!