Sign in to follow this  
redruM

NJDevs Fantasy Baseball

I cannot make it for the live draft (start time is tough for us West Coasters)....can I still get in and pre-rank?

I cannot make it for the live draft (start time is tough for us West Coasters)....can I still get in and pre-rank?

Defintiely, Itried to go later but all the time slots were filled, I'll try to push it back as we get clsoer...

Defintiely, Itried to go later but all the time slots were filled, I'll try to push it back as we get clsoer...

Awesome...thanks redRum...I can probably be here live for the start of the draft (first few rounds or so) after that Im not so sure...if there is a chance to make the draft 15 min earlier, that actually would be better too....but if you cannot move it, no biggie..ill find a way to at least be here for some of the live draft.

Trying to get into the league and the ID and PW isnt valid for some reason.

Help?

the information above is correct, and other have registered so just try again...

We need 6 more teams, there must be a few more of you who play fanatsy baseball...

Yahoo league

League #: 131346

Password: neids

draft is supposed to be next Thursday

Edited by redruM

I just joined, I'll defineitly be at the draft

we need 3 teams by tmrw night or I'm going to delete the league...

DEAD!!

If you can find enough players I'm in but we need at least 10, 6 is just too few...

DEAD!!

If you can find enough players I'm in but we need at least 10, 6 is just too few...

Just a suggestion/thought red...can this be posted in hell just for a bit...maybe people just dont come to this forum...maybe we can get a few more doing it that way