Devils Fan Emails or lack therof

eslats

Comcast is notorious for blocking e-mails from senders that send out mass marketingor promotional messages. They have an aggressive spam filter. First try to add the sending e-mail address to your address book. If you don't have any success after that, subscribe to the updates via another e-mail account like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or others.

Comcast is notorious for blocking e-mails from senders that send out mass marketingor promotional messages. They have an aggressive spam filter. First try to add the sending e-mail address to your address book. If you don't have any success after that, subscribe to the updates via another e-mail account like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or others.

I have spoken with comcast and they assure me nothing has changed in their filters, besides I have all spam filters turned off.

They lied when they said they weren't blocking Bittorrent traffic, what makes you think they're telling the truth about this? Besides, you probably got some support grunt who wouldn't know the answer anyway. You gotta talk to some actual technical people and hope they're in an honest mood.

This is all total truth here... one of my main weekly customer stops is an insurance broker and about every 6 months Scumcast blacklists them because they sent out an UNBELIEVABLE amount of email traffic a day and it would not shock me to see another legit organization like an NHL Team have to go through the same bullsh!t too

Especially considering Comcast = Flyers.

I still get them as well... sometimes late though.. I get the game preview like 10 minutes before the game.. which usually does me no good because by then i am sitting down to watch or at a game. Sometimes they come after game time.

But they do still come and most of the time they come on time!!

This is all total truth here... one of my main weekly customer stops is an insurance broker and about every 6 months Scumcast blacklists them because they sent out an UNBELIEVABLE amount of email traffic a day and it would not shock me to see another legit organization like an NHL Team have to go through the same bullsh!t too

and also the first tech monkey you get on the phone will be lost...maybe the next two also

just tell them you're gonna get FIOS if it's not resolved by the time you get off the phone... threats are your friend!

Looks like you guys may be right, at least at the moment it appears that Scumcast (as you so aptly call it) has blacklisted our NJ Devils emails. The jury is still out on why and for how much longer, I'll fill in the details once I know more.