Official Al Trautwig Petition

egamerhdk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trautwig's made this kind of snarky remark at least three or four times this season if not more, I don't know why it's suddenly become a big issue now.

Part of me did actually think (the first couple times I heard it) he was trying to spark Devil fans into writing the show but when you say the same thing a few times I'm forced to conclude he's just a jacka--.

How do we know this, because he says so? I've read at least two or three posts from people claiming they did e-mail the show and I'd bet at least a half a dozen others here will say the same thing. Which would make him at best a bold-faced liar, misunderstood meaning or not.

Why should Devil fans watch the show when they have basically two minutes of coverage on nights the Rangers are playing?

Al is just bitter he can't follow his dreamboys, the Yankees anymore and he's stuck doing a pre-game show for the least popular sport in the area while sitting next to a senile dinosaur who picks the Rangers to win the cup every year. He takes that bitterness out on the one team that has caused his favorite team the most misery in the last decade and a half. You think he's bitter and hateful now, just wait, now that he got a scolding for his remarks which may or may not have had a double meaning.

You can't be sure if he was poking fun at devils fans or email. Either way hes laughing that we cant get emails. I still doubt he meant that because he doesn't talk like that. He talks like a ranger loving piece of crap.

Devils nation doesn't immedeatly thing of MSG network as "home"

Trawtwig/ MSG is too synonymous with the Rangers.

He is always doing stuff related to the Garden etc.

The Devils are always a footnote to them. Even The Maven produces a bit of a conflict for us Devils fans.

We are stuck between two jumbo media markets NYC and Phila...so until we get our own broadcasting outlet with a REAL presence in the local media we will forver be the stepchild in terms of attention.

Hopefully the revenue stream will be higher for our club now and will allow greater promotional campaigns....