Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SC Devs Fan

Parise gets into a fight and likes it

22 posts in this topic

http://www.nj.com/devils/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

Zach Parise said he hadn't fought since midget hockey, but he didn't seem any worse for wear afterward, and actually said he didn't mind dropping the gloves at all.

"It seems okay," Parise said of fighting. "It was pretty fun. We can do that again."

i love the fire he shows, hes not like many other stars in this league. Would you ever see jagr, or briere drop them

i love the fire he shows, hes not like many other stars in this league. Would you ever see jagr, or briere drop them
Edited by nmigliore

http://www.nj.com/devils/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

Zach Parise said he hadn't fought since midget hockey, but he didn't seem any worse for wear afterward, and actually said he didn't mind dropping the gloves at all.

"It seems okay," Parise said of fighting. "It was pretty fun. We can do that again."

You would have thought Boyle would go after Rupp after he creamed him in the boards earlier, I guess Boyle wanted to show his toughness against someone smaller.

Parise and Boyle are the exact same size and weight listed and it was an even fight as well last night. If anything Boyle got the slight edge in the fight. parise did well for his first fight. Hope it will be his last.

Anyone got a youtube of this donnybrook? I'd like to see it.

I liked seeing Zach drop the gloves and I wouldnt mind seeing him do it again. I'm not saying he should do it all the time, or go after someone like Laraque. It's was refreshing to see a guy stand up for himself and not have to rely on one of his teammates.

I liked seeing Zach drop the gloves and I wouldnt mind seeing him do it again. I'm not saying he should do it all the time, or go after someone like Laraque. It's was refreshing to see a guy stand up for himself and not have to rely on one of his teammates.

When was this fight?

I saw 2 players drop the gloves, have a big hug, go round in circles slow dancing and they started stripping.

I respect the fact the lad dropped the gloves and was prepared to go but it wasn't really a fight.

Boyle pretty much just went after Parise and all Parise could do was run away like a baby or stick up for himself. If he didn't fight in that situation I probably would have lost a little respect for him. It wasn't like Parise asked Boyle if he wanted to go, Boyle was throwing punches before Parise even took his gloves off and it was obvious that Boyle instigated it.

Anyone got a youtube of this donnybrook? I'd like to see it.

Boyle pretty much just went after Parise and all Parise could do was run away like a baby or stick up for himself. If he didn't fight in that situation I probably would have lost a little respect for him. It wasn't like Parise asked Boyle if he wanted to go, Boyle was throwing punches before Parise even took his gloves off and it was obvious that Boyle instigated it.

Well somebody had to pick up the slack Cam Jannsen left :P

A lot of teenage girls would have been screaming at that point " NOT HIS FACE, PLEASE NOT HIS FACE, I CANT DATE HIM WITH A SCREWED UP FACE"

Well somebody had to pick up the slack Cam Jannsen left :P

A lot of teenage girls would have been screaming at that point " NOT HIS FACE, PLEASE NOT HIS FACE, I CANT DATE HIM WITH A SCREWED UP FACE"

:giggle:

When was this fight?

I saw 2 players drop the gloves, have a big hug, go round in circles slow dancing and they started stripping.

I respect the fact the lad dropped the gloves and was prepared to go but it wasn't really a fight.

You obviously don't watch too much Devils hockey... oh yeah.. that's right :doh1: but for christs sake, when someone like ZACH PARISE drops the gloves, you respect him completely for what he did. Go back to your little hole and have fun watching whatever hockey you watch, because you obviously don't know too much about the Devs.

Parise bobs for apples in the toilet. And likes it.

I was at the game it was great. When the announcer said Zach Parise 5 for fighting people went crazy they loved it.