Parise gets into a fight and likes it

SC Devs Fan

http://www.nj.com/devils/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

Zach Parise said he hadn't fought since midget hockey, but he didn't seem any worse for wear afterward, and actually said he didn't mind dropping the gloves at all.

"It seems okay," Parise said of fighting. "It was pretty fun. We can do that again."

http://www.nj.com/devils/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

Zach Parise said he hadn't fought since midget hockey, but he didn't seem any worse for wear afterward, and actually said he didn't mind dropping the gloves at all.

"It seems okay," Parise said of fighting. "It was pretty fun. We can do that again."

I liked seeing Zach drop the gloves and I wouldnt mind seeing him do it again. I'm not saying he should do it all the time, or go after someone like Laraque. It's was refreshing to see a guy stand up for himself and not have to rely on one of his teammates.

When was this fight?

I saw 2 players drop the gloves, have a big hug, go round in circles slow dancing and they started stripping.

I respect the fact the lad dropped the gloves and was prepared to go but it wasn't really a fight.

Boyle pretty much just went after Parise and all Parise could do was run away like a baby or stick up for himself. If he didn't fight in that situation I probably would have lost a little respect for him. It wasn't like Parise asked Boyle if he wanted to go, Boyle was throwing punches before Parise even took his gloves off and it was obvious that Boyle instigated it.

Boyle pretty much just went after Parise and all Parise could do was run away like a baby or stick up for himself. If he didn't fight in that situation I probably would have lost a little respect for him. It wasn't like Parise asked Boyle if he wanted to go, Boyle was throwing punches before Parise even took his gloves off and it was obvious that Boyle instigated it.