Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewarkDevil5

Has Gene Simmons been with 4800 women?

Has Gene Simmons been with 4800 women?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Has Gene Simmons been with 4800 women?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Even if Gene Simmons has..he's got nothing on Wilt Chamberlain ...I think his number was 20,000? I remember it was an insane number.. I even took a pic of his old house on Mullholland Drive with the retractable roof where it all went down...

A retractable roof would suck me in too.. those poor 20,000 women :P

I bet it is accurate...think about it...I'm sure there were nights where there were 5-10 women...so those multiple outings add up and the number grows quicker :o

It would be feasible based on the fact women seem to be more susceptible to the celebrity status.

Edited by MantaRay

There comes a point that you've run the score up so much... why keep counting?? :P

if he's counting nights when he had an orgy kind of scene he's totally lame. If you're counting, each number must be an insertion event. It's not impossible but I think he's fudging the numbers - counting threesomes, counting nights when he had the willing partner but couldn't actually do anything.

It's the quiet guys that really have the notches on the bed post.

His kids are actually funnier than he is. I really like his kids. I can only hope mine turn out that well-adjusted.

The math sort of works.

Say they had 150 (probably higher as some tours they've had this many in the US alone) tour dates worldwide for 15 years during their prime and he had two women per show. So that turns out to be 4500 women. Actually, the number seems kinda low!

I could see it being even higher honestly, that guy is just plain ridiculous. I never thought I'd say this, but I think it would get boring after, oh, i don't know.... like 4000 girls. lol

But I bet he can't name em all. :lol:

I'd say yes, although it is probably an estimation. Did he give that number during an interview or something? I don't know how you keep track of that much tail though. I agree with k, you stop counting. Actually, numbers only come up in conversation with pals about how much action you've gotten, and when you actually start to think about it, the number gets friggin huge in no time! Maybe he had a secretary keep tabs for him. :koolaid:

If you're counting, each number must be an insertion event.

I can't imagine what Paul Stanley's number might be!

I could see it being even higher honestly, that guy is just plain ridiculous. I never thought I'd say this, but I think it would get boring after, oh, i don't know.... like 4000 girls. lol

No he has been with 4799. One was a guy.
Edited by annabelle

Well apparently he has passed/failed, depending on your opinion. He has slept with that many women, supposedly not since he has been with Ms. Tweed. Then shortly after that happened someone came forward with a sex tape...so obviously the results of the test could be bunk anyway. Not to mention not a pretty sight....him porking some big breasted blond in his t-shirt and socks. I don't get the whole leaving your socks on thing. Plus, as a woman, I would have to say that he disappointed a good 5,000 women...he about passed out on the poor girl. Ms. Tweed gets paid dearly for that torture, I surely hope the blond got a fat check also!!