Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
insanity_gallops

Space Next To Logo At Top Of Page

16 posts in this topic

Just curious; I love the logo at the top, but that white space next to it just irks me sometimes.

Any way that could be filled?

I was thinking that since it's the playoffs and we're all following the games, a Stanley Cup bracket could be put into that spot. It'd be pretty easy then to keep track of how many games the teams have won and to note who has advanced, who they've beaten, etc.

I dunno, maybe that's not possible for any number of reasons -- was just throwin' it out there! :)

or maybe (this mostly qualifies for next year) the upcoming schedule for the week instead of where it is now. You can go into more detail putting it into the open space.

I can't make the banner any bigger because some people are still running 800x600 :ph34r: it will screw up the tables for them.

There is a flag at the bottom of every page Zam. No further reminder is needed I would hope..

No I see that one, DM. How about one for each cause? :uni:

An 8 x 10 glossy of yourself? (yes I know, your avatar)

Gee why not make it take longer for the page to load...ppl must be spoiled with cable and DSL...it takes a long time for the logo with just a blank space to load using dial-up :(

How about one large picture behind the logo? Just a suggestion, DM; we know you use your dollars to keep us happy (and we appreciate it).

Like one celebration? I could do that, I haven't found any good ones. I was looking for a panoramic shot of the last SC but didn't find one.

LOL :uni: Anyway...sending something you could improvise on DM...check your mail :)

You could extend the collage and add the extension as the background image of the table. That way it won't be empty, but it won't mess up the table layout, either.

Gee why not make it take longer for the page to load...ppl must be spoiled with cable and DSL...it takes a long time for the logo with just a blank space to load using dial-up :(

Dial-up?? Is that like 8-track? Beta players? Rotary phones? TV w/no remotes.

Okay, okay. I'm spoiled with my cable modem. :P