GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

NJDevs4978

wow, sadly Brandon Dubinsky made top three on MSGNY

BUT.

JOHN MADDEN NUMBER ONE SPOT!

dubinsky had a very good game. was solid in faceoffs and had some great chances beyond his two goals. i certainly think that's deserved by him. he was probably the best player on the ice for either team tonight if you're looking at it honestly.

Edited by sundstrom

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some sort of record GDT here eh?

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T

wonderful stuff. can't wait for Wednesday and hope to here another silent Garden too!

This game just officially made my weekend! Hopefully the mood of the forum will change as well...hehe

Guys, if Avery went down...we'd be ecstatic...same for Henrik and Co.

I'd def cheer if anyone from an opposing team went down, I'm not gonna lie. But there is a difference between cheering when A guy GOES down rather than chanting when the guy gets up. Hockey ettiquite 101, you always make some "positive" noise when a guys alright...unless youre a no class piece of sh!t...

actually - you broke it. dubinsky was the best player on the ice tonight. i'm not sh!tting on the devils at all. i loved their effort tonight.

but brandon was solid tonight.

I actually truly believe that Zubrus was the best player on the ice tonight. He seemed to be everywhere; he was incredible on the forecheck, and very responsible in the defensive zone. I realize he had 0 points, but he really helped set up a lot of chances that the other Devil players did not capitalize on. Plus, he was going against the Rags' top line most of the night.

actually - you broke it. dubinsky was the best player on the ice tonight. i'm not sh!tting on the devils at all. i loved their effort tonight.

but brandon was solid tonight.

sorry buddy...

squid lips was #2 to my man John "Mad Dog" Madden!!!

i totally agree...if they had disallowed that goal we would have had to charge the bastille.

remember the zubrus dis-allowed goal on tim thomas?

hell the other game that puck was over the line on the lundqvist left pad save.

BS call-non calls...phantom icing...damn :angry:

What goes around comes around buddy, now it's our time for some luck, we've EARNED it.

The Devils really tilted the ice during the overtime. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared that the Rangers would come down on a one-time rush and win it. Thank god we kept up the pressure throughout the OT.

I'd like to know why we didn't get a powerplay after Parise was high sticked in the face AGAIN, it was right near the beginning of OT :noclue:

Okay, thoughts on last night...

WOW. Just WOW. I mean, words can't even begin to describe what I saw.

That was really something. Action, excitement, it had it all.

I thought "Desperate Housewives" had really hit a wall, but last night's episode proved once and for all that they're still going strong!

I thought "Desperate Housewives" had really hit a wall, but last night's episode proved once and for all that they're still going strong!

:unsure::rofl:

As for Rupp being a hero for calling someone a "fvckin' bitch".... err, that goes on in just about every scrum. Just because he was able to yell it loud enough to be picked up by the mic doesn't make him anything special.

I also just want to say that this Avery character is a fvcking embarrassment to that NYR team and the NHL for what he did on that PP infront of Brodeur. What a POS Avery is and what even made me more pissed off is that he scored the PPG! :angry: The NHL needs to look into that play and it should have been a penalty on Avery for "goaltending interference!" What the fvck was the referees even think when they saw that from this ass? It should never happen again and to me that was an embarrassment and Avery is a true POS in the NHL. He needs to be run over by Vishnevski in Game 4.

+1 What a complete tool.

Him and his ++++ glasses.