GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

NJDevs4978

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just WIN Devils! Just WIN! Devils have to have this Game 3 tonight. Time to play their game and take one game at a time here to make it a series that could go 7-games. Brodeur will have to be almost perfect tonight and no more bad goals and bounces. Devils need to turn this series in their favor now. They will be pissed and determined tonight and will get the win! :koolaid:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

BELIEVE!!!

Edited by SatansDevils

Perhaps I'm setting my sights a little low here, but...

For God's sake, just play one motherf***ing g****** game that doesn't make me want to rip my motherf***ing eyeballs out of my motherf***ing head, okay?

Is that too much to f***ing ask here???

Sorry for the f***ing profanity.

Won't f***ing happen again.

I had a dream last night, that we had a 1-0 lead all game, then with 39 seconds left Avery scored to tie it, and then Gomez won it in the first OT.

Don't worry, my dreams never come true! :dance:

LETS GO DEVILS. MUST WIN.

Man...I go to Key West for a week and all hell breaks loose. That being said I'm not all that surprised with what's happened so far. This team just has too many guys who can't score to save their lives, and too many guys living off their names and what they've done in the past (Elias and Gionta come to mind). It sucks that it's happening against the Rangers, and that Gomez is playing such a big part in this.

Although I have a funny and sick feeling that I'm going to be cursing at the TV yet again (as I did in Florida as I watched the ESPN2 ticker scroll by), there's still games to be played, and I'm going to be watching and hoping that the Devils can start finding ways to put the fvcking little black thing in the net. Because it's absolutely ridiculous that a team that has an NHL logo over its crest has this much trouble scoring.

All that aside, what left is there to say other than

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Go Devils! I hope they come out hard and either go for direct retaliation on Backman or even better try to take a run at Jagr or Gomez to make them pay for what they did to Parise. Regardless the Devils need to come out hitting hard and they need to keep that up all game. Just keep pounding the Rangers and wear them down. Hopefully the addition of Vishnevski and subtraction of Greene as reported by TG helps that.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2008/04...ing-out-of.html

Go Devils! I hope they come out hard and either go for direct retaliation on Backman or even better try to take a run at Jagr or Gomez to make them pay for what they did to Parise. Regardless the Devils need to come out hitting hard and they need to keep that up all game. Just keep pounding the Rangers and wear them down. Hopefully the addition of Vishnevski and subtraction of Greene as reported by TG helps that.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2008/04...ing-out-of.html

I'm debating whether or not it's sad that we're looking to Vitaly Vishnevski as the spark to turn this thing around.

Then I watch the replay of Zach getting his teeth crosschecked out of his mouth and I think...yeah, Vish is a good thing.

If I might borrow a gimmick...CMON DEVILS.

:pray: Hoping Marty can get a shut-out so that we can win with our one goal..... :pray:

Actually, since we didn't get our one goal until we pulled our goalie last game, maybe our best shot is to play with 6 attackers all game..... :P

Edited by Don

Lets Go Biatches, It's like game 7 for us tonight