Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDevs4978

GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

531 posts in this topic

I'm seeing what you guys are talking about with Steve Cangialosi... Every save by Lundqvuist is a "steal" or "robbing" of a Devils player.... Every save by Martin is.. well... uh... a "save".

"The King getting it done!"....ugh....(as I mute the sound).....

these announcers are just plain terrible. "watch the king get it done?" yeah, i'll jump right on that....

Gionta's playing like sh!t, he has had enough chances to make this game 6-3 in the past 6 minutes.

I still can't get over Patty taking such a stupid fvcking penalty at the end of the 2nd.

I still can't get over Patty taking such a stupid fvcking penalty at the end of the 2nd.

It should have been matching minors, the Ranger player ran Langs way after the horn. I'm glad finally the Devils are responding when one of their players gets run. Too bad the 'retaliation' was the only one called.

My stomach is in knots right now. The only thing keeping me sane is posting an occasional comment here and there.

Edited by SickMan

Straka has the balls to shake his head at that call? :noclue:

It should have been matching minors, the Ranger player ran Langs way after the horn. I'm glad finally the Devils are responding when one of their players gets run. Too bad the 'retaliation' was the only one called.

I agree, but we are up by 1 in a must-win game, so you have to let that stuff go if you are the Devils.

They are calling that a weak penalty!?!?!

Consider who they are. :rolleyes:

The Rangers are cheap a-holes. I really hope someone hands them their hat in the next round, Montreal or even the Pens.

Thank god...Marty looks fine.

Holy Fvck what a classy bunch Rag fans are, yelling, "MARTY" when he's down.....here's hockey fan ettiquitte 101 you fvcktards...no matter who it is you at least give a polite clap...fvcking low life peices of sh!t

If i saw someone wearing a Rag jersey I'd bertuzzi punch them and then yell, MARTYYYYYY

Edited by annabelle

man those ranger fans are a classy bunch

Edited by Halfwar