Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDevs4978

GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

531 posts in this topic

Looked stoppable at intiial replay but would like to see it again...the play was all over his zone with no control.

The sad thing is that those pathetic Rag fans think Henrik's actually better than Brodeur.

Stupid sh*t heads

Edited by matcat1116

Yet another disgusting bad-angle goal given up by Marty. Unreal. You think MAYBE, JUST MAYBE next year he plays less than 70 games? :rolleyes:

Just showed the replay again. Brodeur lost his focus because he thought White was going to clear the zone or at least lug it up the ice

The sad thing is that those pathetic Rag fans think Henrik's actually better than Brodeur.

Stupid sh*t heads

He has been this year. He's given up exactly one weak goal all season (the Rupp goal) to the Devils while Marty's given up a bushelful against the Rangers.

Devils look a step slow today. May be adrenaline, but the Rags are quicker

Wow finally someone on the Devils (Clarkson) shows some stones and has had enough with Ranger players running every Devil star.

At least you can watch the game! Philly Comcast decided to black out the game on Versus.. so I have bullriding...

I would call them and complain. That is BS. You aren't in the NY metro area. I guess Comcast will do anything to make sure their subscribers are forced to be Failure fans.

My fault. That link was for the Flames game later. Here's the Devils one. - Link

If that doesn't work try to copy and paste http://tinyurl.com/2sdotb into Media player as a stream.

or here's the link where I got it from.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl/18980-hockey-...-streaming.html

Thank you soooooooooooo much! :clap: this is way better than a refreshing scoreboard!

What the fvck is that? More bullsh!t officiating by the fvcking NHL. I can't even take this league seriously anymore.

WTF is a makeup call????? This league is getting ridiculous. I cant believe this. Even the commentators are saying that was just called for the sake of calling a penalty.

Edited by Anhkheg

Ally if you can and bitch loud enough at scumcast, you can get $20 credit from them

... I still ain't watchin :P

fvcking horrible horrible call. We get a penalty for Drury htting Parise. fvck this. We've got no chance with all this bullsh!t.

Rangers win the period, Devils weather the storm

Still, they have to skate and hit better in the 2nd.

Drury went into Parise. Parise didn't cross check him, just picked his stick up in self defense and Drury ran into him. No similarities to the Backman hit.

Refs are going to call that more often than not. Especially if the guy loses his helmet

Edited by '7'

Why do the dumbass Rangers fans do that MAAAAARTY chant after every single god damn goal they score? Is he really that great that they expect to never score a goal on him?