Rangers Fans

spyro

How can a group be so cruel and a bunch of jack off's. Cheering when Marty gets crashed into, chanting really insulting things when Marty gives up a goal. Laughing at Parise when he got his teeth knocked out. Rangers fans make me glad that I live in south jersey (dont get me wrong, flyers fans suck too). It just amazes me how people can act this way

Dont get me wrong not every Rangers fan is an a hole. But the majority of them are just amazingly fvucked up in the head. At the rock during game 1, while walking I heard a rangers fan who coulnt have been no more than 5 say " I hope Avery kills Brodeur." I looked at his parents and they just laughed. I guess losing so much made them such jerk$. Seeing how they control themselves make me proud to be a Devils fan. Here is to the rest of the year, no matter how long it lasts.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can a group be so cruel and a bunch of jack off's. Cheering when Marty gets crashed into, chanting really insulting things when Marty gives up a goal. Laughing at Parise when he got his teeth knocked out. Rangers fans make me glad that I live in south jersey (dont get me wrong, flyers fans suck too). It just amazes me how people can act this way

Dont get me wrong not every Rangers fan is an a hole. But the majority of them are just amazingly fvucked up in the head. At the rock during game 1, while walking I heard a rangers fan who coulnt have been no more than 5 say " I hope Avery kills Brodeur." I looked at his parents and they just laughed. I guess losing so much made them such jerk$. Seeing how they control themselves make me proud to be a Devils fan. Here is to the rest of the year, no matter how long it lasts.

These people were chanting "We want the Cup" at a first round playoff game. We're not talking about NORAD engineers here.

Anything you're not going to whine about tonight. Starting to sound like a philly fan at this point.

Don't like to waste my time on them. No group infuriates me more. I've had a soda dumped down the back of my jersey at the Garden when I was fourteen. Anytime I go, they trash talk me to no end. I'm very QUIET when I go, I should add. Don't do much but watch the game and cheer/boo on the inside. Too much disrespect in one building.

These people were chanting "We want the Cup" at a first round playoff game. We're not talking about NORAD engineers here.

LOL A+ post. The Rags won't even make it out of the second round. They'll face either PIT or MON and get OWNED.

You're right. That's why I hate a ton of Ranger fans. But Devil fans, Flyer fans (obviously), etc. are just as guilty. I hate all three.

Dont get me wrong not every Rangers fan is an a hole. But the majority of them are just amazingly fvucked up in the head. At the rock during game 1, while walking I heard a rangers fan who coulnt have been no more than 5 say " I hope Avery kills Brodeur." I looked at his parents and they just laughed.

I thank you for saying not every Ranger fan is an a hole (obviously, that would be a ridiculous statement. It would be like me saying all Devil fans are sloppy, hateful obnoxious fans -- obviously not true).

But Devil fans do the same. Here is proof from this forum:

I look forward to seeing Avery carted off the ice someday soon. Perhaps that will teach the lad a little respect and humility.
I guess losing so much made them such jerk$. Seeing how they control themselves make me proud to be a Devils fan. Here is to the rest of the year, no matter how long it lasts.

The same thing can be said to Devil fans with their previous unsuccessful playoff runs against the Rangers. I mean, obviously you hate the Rangers enough where the Devils can be playing the Blue Jackets in a pre-season game to chant "Rangers suck."

Every team has its fair share of bad apples. Sadly, the Rangers seem to have more due to our larger fan base (which is predominately due to us being around longer...not trying to stir a hornet's nest).

Edited by Rangerfans

I posted this in response to Kevin Smith's first blog. I changed a few things around because I'm no longer addressing Kevin Smith here. Pull up a chair and brew a pot of coffee for this:

The reason Devil fans hate the Rangers so much is because their fans are knuckle-dragging human garbage. Basically every Ranjerk fan is a meathead in a femme-blue lace-up jersey (or one of their 57 3rd jerseys with Bure, Lindros, Gretzky, Fleury, Robataille, Nedved, Holik, or any one of a thousand other overpriced lockout-causing failures on the back) and a backwards hat with a goofy accent and an ego the size of their city (or city they try to associate with because they suffer from an inferiorty complex).

To the mental midget who thinks Devil fans are jealous

Doesn't every team want the cup? :noclue: Don't see anything wrong with that.

Typically the "We Want the Cup!" chants don't come 'till you're in the finals, maybe the frozen four. (but even that's a stretch) I don't remember Giant fans screaming "SUPERBOWL BABY" or anything like that when they were in the Wild-Card this season. Or baseball fans chanting the same for the World Series. :giggle:

I hate Ranger fans but I also hate a lot people in general as well. I love wrestling but I'd rather be put on fire than have to actually have a conversation with 95% of the people who attend wrestling events. Same rings true for hockey games and the majority of sporting events out there.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Anyone who isnt a fan of your team you have less tolerance for. I hate how they cheer when Marty could be hurt, but hey its NYC, theyre known for not being a warm city. I think the common goal for all fans is just to cheer your team on in hopes of the championship, of course we all would like to do it peacefully but some people like to rub it in and be jerks about it. Its not just ranger fans who have grown a reputation, but 90% of fans.

The reason Devil fans hate the Rangers so much is because their fans are knuckle-dragging human garbage. Basically every Ranjerk fan is a meathead in a femme-blue lace-up jersey (or one of their 57 3rd jerseys with Bure, Lindros, Gretzky, Fleury, Robataille, Nedved, Holik, or any one of a thousand other overpriced lockout-causing failures on the back) and a backwards hat with a goofy accent and an ego the size of their city (or city they try to associate with because they suffer from an inferiorty complex).

Wow, can we stereotype any more? I mean...I know my knuckles drag on occasion (I was born with large, inhumanoid hands) and my accent is actually a mix of old-english and klingon, but that's just silly! That's like me bashing all "New Joisey" northern NJers for being wannabe guidos or white trash southern jersey "fans"...but wait? I'm from NJ! Wouldn't I sound ridiculous for saying that all NJ Dev fans look like it's 1991, wear either Stevens or Danekyo jerseys back when they were Red, White, and Green. The occasional Gomez, Holik, Muller, and Todd jerseys will occasionally be noticed.

I could go on, but really...I sound too stupid, obnoxious, and immature to continue with untrue stereotypes and 'cliches'. ....I feel so dirty.

To the mental midget who thinks Devil fans are jealous

Typically the "We Want the Cup!" chants don't come 'till you're in the finals, maybe the frozen four. (but even that's a stretch) I don't remember Giant fans screaming "SUPERBOWL BABY" or anything like that when they were in the Wild-Card this season. Or baseball fans chanting the same for the World Series. :giggle:

Actually, I hear that religiously. Giant fans were the "sleeping giants," you were going to the Superbowl, etc. heard it the entire playoffs.

It's a good thing that it came true, because a ton of people would have been red in the face! And we all know NE fans said the same thing.

I hate Ranger fans but I also hate a lot people in general as well. I love wrestling but I'd rather be put on fire than have to actually have a conversation with 95% of the people who attend wrestling events. Same rings true for hockey games and the majority of sporting events out there.

Couldn't agree more.

i agree.

and as far as ranger fans go, for the most part they are human garbage.

As we are all (or mostly) biased Devils fans, I will try to add my reply in an unbiased way (but I am most definitely a biased Devils fan).

In terms of one team's fans saying they can't stand or hate other team's fans, it goes for any team. A few of my closest friends are die hard Rangers fans, as well as my own brother (although he's more of a bandwagoner only follows when they're good or beating the Devils). However, I love my friends to death because there aren't too many other hockey fans around (there are, but they aren't all around us like they should be). Anyway, if I was a Rangers fan (it hurts to type it) and they were Devils fans, I would equally hate them to the extent I hate them now. There's no pinpointing a specific fan to a specific team and their antics. We all hate the Rangers because they're our rivals. We hate their fans because they are our rivals also, and we can't stand to see them happy.

Another thing, I was saying to myself, damn why do they hate on Brodeur so much, he's one of the best goalies ever, show some respect. Think about it though. Brodeur owned the Rangers for so many years. How good does it feel for a Rangers fan to finally be victorious to some extent over Marty. It's the closest they'll get to winning a cup (had to dis them somehow in this post). When another team has a player who consistently beats you, their fans will dislike him (see Boston Red Sox: David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez to Yankees fans (big win tonight!)).

My point is, this is sports. It's a rivalry, it's fun to hate. The bigger the rivalry, the better it is for the game, the more hype, the more the fans get into it. Devils-Rangers is huge right now because theres actually some competition, unlike when we went undefeated against them for 22 straight games.

Sorry for my rant, and I know we need something to whine about. Especially when your best friend's brother immediately posts on your facebook wall as soon as game 4 ended...But in the end, we're all hockey fans. For the love of the game!

Let's Go Devils! We'll show up in game 5 in front of the home fans and push this series as far as it goes.

I don't believe if you're a Ranger fan you're a bad person, but I feel like, seven times out of ten? when it comes to talking about hockey, it'll be damn near impossible.

I can't talk to my best friends about the sport, but I know a Penguins fan who always gives credit where credit is due. It could just be a coincidence, you never know. I've just had really bad experiences at the Garden, and with Ranger fans in general. That's definitely not to say that all Ranger fans should jump off of a cliff.

I remember walking across the bridge from Continental after game 7 vs Toronto chanting "We want Pittsburgh", not "We want the cup" and we had just made it to the Conference Finals.