Devils VS Rangers Game 5 GDT

Beetlebum

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Lou can use the quality cap space he will have to really improve this team during the off season. with that said i can't wait to see the rangers get knocked out in the next round.

Well put.

It was a nice effort, I'm proud of most of this team. If we got some breaks in games 1 and 2, this series would be at best 3-1 Devils now, at worst 2-2.

Next year.

I'm afraid that that is what Devils management is going to say and the thing that need to be done to revitalize the team will not be done. I predicted that we were going out in 5 vs the Rangers. And I think going out in 5 of the first round next year will be above my expectations.

these devils fans there are a piece of sh*t, the rangers fans are louder than them,

Shut the fvck up you stupid bitch. What do you want the Devils fans to do? The Rangers just kicked our ass, and so their fans are cheering. Do you want the Devils fans to be happy?

Well, they could have won this series, but lets face it, the Rangers matched up well against them. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap and use your negative energy/anger into hardwork into the offseason and hope for a better result next go around. Good effort by the Devils, at least they never gave up.

Shut the fvck up you stupid bitch. What do you want the Devils fans to do? The Rangers just kicked our ass, and so their fans are cheering. Do you want the Devils fans to be happy?

nice call a 13 y/o girl a bitch.

but when ever we scored, the devils fans werent even louder than when the rangers scored.

and anyway i was pissed when i said that, i was wrong, but dont call me a fvcking bitch for it.

Players who really had a bad series who are vetrens:

1.) Jamie Langenbrunner

2.) Martin Brodeur

3.) Colin White

4.) Jay Pandolfo

5.) Bryce Salvador (had such a great 3rd game)

Players who showed heart:

1.) John Madden

2.) Dainius Zubrus

3.) Sergei Brylin

4.) Paul Martin

5.) Mike Rupp

Players who I don't give a sh!t about, did nothing:

1.) Arron Asham

2.) David Clarkson

3.) Vitali Vishnevski (big hits and out of position)

Did Marty and Avery shake hands? Cause they definately didn't look at each other.

I was waiting for them to show that. One would think the cameras would have been all over it.

We lost, pretty much went as I expected oh well theres always next year. Hope the expectations are a bit higher since our draft position won't totally blow. We should just be happy they made the playoffs this team isn't good. The better team won. Sucks that it was the Rags but still the better team won. Marty had a bad series but I still feel for him, gotta be tough knowing you may finish you career playing in back of this group of winners.

That is gutless by Brodeur, shake the mans hand. He went to battle harder then anyone else. Avery is a piece of sh!t but give him respect for a great series.

you have no idea what avery said to him over the course of the series.

i respect avery too, the devils went after him and he never flinched - took every single hit and didn't retaliate.

Edited by Triumph