Beetlebum

Devils VS Rangers Game 5 GDT

498 posts in this topic

yea shows what a class act marty is.

he didnt do it cuz avery got away with so much this year, and marty doesnt have respect for him.

Avery disrespects the game and Marty all series yet hes class less because he doesnt shake his hand? Wow you have an interesting way at judging character.

Its a new NHL...Not like to good ole days.

Money talks in this league and it really shows.

As far as the crowd being loud for the Rags, most rag fans are corporate suit and tie people and have the money to dish out and buy up the tix. I went to about 4 games this year and can say that I for one cant afford to drop the dough for parking, food and tix.

Its a new NHL...Not like to good ole days.

Money talks in this league and it really shows.

As far as the crowd being loud for the Rags, most rag fans are corporate suit and tie people and have the money to dish out and buy up the tix. I went to about 4 games this year and can say that I for one cant afford to drop the dough for parking, food and tix.

good point the building is insanely overpriced, maybe if the ticket prices were reasonable more middle class jersey fans could afford to attend.... oh well they will never learn

I admittedly don't follow the team as much as most on this board but does Lou get credit for getting this mediorcre bunch to the playoffs at all or has the game passed him by a la Joe Gibbs and he can't adjust to the "new" NHL?

I admittedly don't follow the team as much as most on this board but does Lou get credit for getting this mediorcre bunch to the playoffs at all or has the game passed him by a la Joe Gibbs and he can't adjust to the "new" NHL?

You're going to need a whole new sub-forum for this.

Even though the series was 4-1 this series was a lot closer than the score indicated. Brodeur didnt show up, I really truly believe the Rangers fans got into his head. He was also fatigued, this is the first time Im saying this but Brodeur should play less. One positive from this series was Paul Martin. I was so impressed by him and his poise. Elias also had a solid series, glad to see he still remembers how to score. The line at the end pissed me off. Gomez wearing that fvcking grin on his face really depressed me. I cant believe he went through the series virtually untouched. Im pleased with Madden's series, he stepped it up and is making a case for captain, because we can all agree that Langs didnt do his part. It makes me sad to say this but Gio either has to take a pay cut, or go, I was extremely dissapointed this season by him. All in all a sh!tty night but, I know Lou is gonna do something over the off season. This season definately made him sick, hell it made everyone sick. Hears to hoping the Rags lose next round.

good point the building is insanely overpriced, maybe if the ticket prices were reasonable more middle class jersey fans could afford to attend.... oh well they will never learn

I went to maybe 7 games this season...probably less though. It's the first time in over 10 years I haven't been to at least 15 or so games. Between the parking cost at the train station, the train costs, the ticket costs, the food costs ($5 for a slice of #$%ing Pizza?!?) it's just not worth it to me to go anymore. Not when I can enjoy (most of) the games in the comfort of my own home on the big screen in high-def.

I know my friend (Devils744) is going to want to get another package next year (we split the weekend plan this year with other people), but I'm not going to do it. It's too ridiculous an expense.

You're going to need a whole new sub-forum for this.

ok i dont know if my message sent to u.

but im sry bout being a bitch, cuz im frigen shaking still from this lost.

i was caught in the moment and was pissed cuz the rangers fans were louder when they scored the the devils when they scored.

I'll be surprised if the Rangers make it out of the next round.

I think there are 3 teams that can come out of the Eastern Conference and one of them is the Rags. The other two are obvious: Pens and Habs.

Sorry Avery is a piece of sh*t. Kudos for Brodeur refusing to shake his hand. Avery's on MSG now talking like he didn't follow the story. I respect Brodeur for ignoring him but if Avery had pulled that crap back in the days when Hextall played Avery would be missing a leg.

Brodeur dives and that shows unsportsmenlike attitude towards the game so I don't really care. Brodeur is not my favorite Devil although he is a top goaltender of all time. Our sparkplug Clarkson actually played like a minor leaguer. I don't know if NJ keeps him.

Sorry Avery is a piece of sh*t. Kudos for Brodeur refusing to shake his hand. Avery's on MSG now talking like he didn't follow the story. I respect Brodeur for ignoring him but if Avery had pulled that crap back in the days when Hextall played Avery would be missing a leg.

totally agree

ok i dont know if my message sent to u.

but im sry bout being a bitch, cuz im frigen shaking still from this lost.

i was caught in the moment and was pissed cuz the rangers fans were louder when they scored the the devils when they scored.

We can resolve this in a PM. It can be kept a private matter.

Brodeur dives and that shows unsportsmenlike attitude towards the game so I don't really care. Brodeur is not my favorite Devil although he is a top goaltender of all time. Our sparkplug Clarkson actually played like a minor leaguer. I don't know if NJ keeps him.

and jagr gets in his face for his team to score

I think there are 3 teams that can come out of the Eastern Conference and one of them is the Rags. The other two are obvious: Pens and Habs.

I agree with the obvious two... I don't think the Rags can beat the Pens though. Habs they can if Price plays like in the last game.

The Pens played a high school team in the first round. The Sens were free falling since January and had the season been two games longer they would have been out. If the refs calls the Pens next series evenly then we'll see how good the Pens are.

The Pens played a high school team in the first round. The Sens were free falling since January and had the season been two games longer they would have been out. If the refs calls the Pens next series evenly then we'll see how good the Pens are.

it's a good thing i was not at this game because i probably would have administered a beating to the closest available asswipe in a ranger jersey.

i'm with chico, that scene at the end with gomez and jagr skating off the ice like two coronated prom queens was sickening...

if i was sutter i would have called a time out before the penalty shot...madden looked a little gassed and it would have given him a moment to clear his head.

devils got heart...that was a good game.

too bad pissed it away with that sloppy first period.

I went to maybe 7 games this season...probably less though. It's the first time in over 10 years I haven't been to at least 15 or so games. Between the parking cost at the train station, the train costs, the ticket costs, the food costs ($5 for a slice of #$%ing Pizza?!?) it's just not worth it to me to go anymore. Not when I can enjoy (most of) the games in the comfort of my own home on the big screen in high-def.

I know my friend (Devils744) is going to want to get another package next year (we split the weekend plan this year with other people), but I'm not going to do it. It's too ridiculous an expense.

Yea my brother and I had gone to 20 games each of the past 15 years or so. This year he went to 1 and me 2. Just cant see paying 200 bucks to sit behind the benches or near the glass when I only paid 90 last year.