Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devlman

Avery Taken to Hospital

184 posts in this topic

I understand that. I'm just saying that you shouldn't feel less compassion for him than you would for anyone else.

I feel no compassion for him whatsoever. Like I said, I would never wish anyone to be killed or injured but if they do get injured, especially since he is only going to miss 1 game (the rest of their season), I couldn't care in the least.

Edited by DevRickus

Just heard on the fan, Glen Sather has released a statement that Avery has a lacerated speen. He will be out the remainder of the season but is expected to make a full recovery.

couldn't care less*

So on top of being our moral voice of reason, you are a grammar nazi as well. Congratulations.

Definitely good to hear it's not life threatening. Seems like he will be ok and return next season. Personally, I won't miss him on the ice, but in no means do I wish him a serious injury.

how the hell do you get "cardiac arrest" from "lacerated spleen?"

ny daily news at its best right there.

1 round too late.

But I hope he recovers and plays again.

Obviously Avery is a Vulcan and ANY Star Trek fan knows the two organs are switched in Vulcan anatomy :P

Obviously Avery is a Vulcan and ANY Star Trek fan knows the two organs are switched in Vulcan anatomy :P

Live long and prosper Crash ...

Live long and prosper Crash ...

I plan on it... many more years of online annoyances and wrestling references to be had :evil:

many more years of online annoyances and wrestling references to be had :evil:

I withdraw my greeting ... :rolleyes:

I'm not expecting it to ruin your day, but when you do hear about stuff like this, there's no reason to show any less compassion for him as opposed to anyone else.

Thanks for the tip. Next time I have a feeling, I'll come ask you if it's right or wrong. Sound good?

Where does it say that people have to compassionate? I would never wish death on anyone nor would I wish Sean Avery's livelihood to be taken from him, but on the other hand, I dont have to feel bad that he got injured.

:unsure: is his left nut his livelihood because that was what I was thinking... I wish he'd gotten his nuts lacerated not his spleen... you know, as long as it wasn't life threatening.. it's just that nuts aren't so life threatening... has anyone died from massive internal testicle injury... I mean assuming gangeren hadn't set in and stuff... and it would have been coolk to have the Rangers and Flyers beset with nut trauma... though I feel real bad about that poor Flyer... I'm glad his nuts are safe and stuff... but it'd have been cool if Avery's were like you know... flattened and stuff! :giggle: as long as they, you know.... were... at least semi-functional and stuff... :noclue:

did everyone feel bad for him when he was trying to can open brooks orpik's face at the end of the game?

even the msg announcers were saying - "whoa, avery with the stick grind to orpik's face - no wonder he was upset."

nobody wants him to die (for real) but karma is a bitch and IF something like this had to happen - some could (and would) say that it did happen to the right person.

Better to be first than to be right.....

I hate Avery with a severe passion but I don't want to see the guy die.

Hope he gets better.

I agree. Nicely put.

I love posts like these because you see quickly who is going to be "that guy" and give the "hey, it's only a game, and you're a heartless bastard" speech . . congrats to metallidevils for winning this round.

I really hate Avery...man...I can't like wish death on anyone really, because yes, karma is a bitch, but MAN...I second the motion previously put forth that in hoping they get swept and are that much weaker in his absence....okay, find, and I hope he recovers so the hate can continue.

*pout*

:saddevil:

:unsure: is his left nut his livelihood because that was what I was thinking... I wish he'd gotten his nuts lacerated not his spleen... you know, as long as it wasn't life threatening.. it's just that nuts aren't so life threatening... has anyone died from massive internal testicle injury... I mean assuming gangeren hadn't set in and stuff... and it would have been coolk to have the Rangers and Flyers beset with nut trauma... though I feel real bad about that poor Flyer... I'm glad his nuts are safe and stuff... but it'd have been cool if Avery's were like you know... flattened and stuff! :giggle: as long as they, you know.... were... at least semi-functional and stuff... :noclue:

I nominate for Post of the Day, who's with me?

did everyone feel bad for him when he was trying to can open brooks orpik's face at the end of the game?

even the msg announcers were saying - "whoa, avery with the stick grind to orpik's face - no wonder he was upset."

nobody wants him to die (for real) but karma is a bitch and IF something like this had to happen - some could (and would) say that it did happen to the right person.

quoted for truthiness.

i love how all the moralists come out and try to condemn people for not showing more compassion. you are all laughable. and i don't care about your opinion of me at all. this couldn't have happened to a better guy.

the only thing that would have made this story better would have been if they found him hog tied with a ball gag in his mouth and a 12" dildo up his ass.

Edited by xxchaznjxx

i love how all the moralists come out and try to condemn people for not showing more compassion. you are all laughable.

moralist

There was only one doing that.

Edited by Satans Hockey

there is a headline still there....

you know ... normally I don't.... but yeah... I can't help but feel a smile as the hockey gods may have struck back today :ph34r:

Oh really?

How does a player going into cardiac arrest from a lacerated spleen make you feel?

:unsure:

Again you never want to see anyone hurt, and now knowing he will be fine..... I'm just gonna say

CMON KARMA.....