Jeff Finger

ghdi

I dont put any stock in this as I hope thats obvious, but I dont know much about "The Finger".

I think Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) just likes to put any American born player on the Devils' radar.

I like the E1 on Huet. Posting things like that just makes him look dumber than he already looks, which is pretty dumb.

Yeah, Huet has a chance to make money and play but he's going to take an understudy job for a couple of years, 20 starts, if that, and if it doesn't work out, his value has been totally violated. He could be a platoon goalie for the Marlies too.

I like the E1 on Huet. Posting things like that just makes him look dumber than he already looks, which is pretty dumb.

Yeah, Huet has a chance to make money and play but he's going to take an understudy job for a couple of years, 20 starts, if that, and if it doesn't work out, his value has been totally violated. He could be a platoon goalie for the Marlies too.

I put absolutely no stock in Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) or his ratings system or any of that crap but do you honestly believe that his E1 on Huet is as the Devils' backup??? I am almost positive that he is suggesting something much more outlandish.

Andrew Brunette, Pavol Demitra, & Brian Rolston all make sense to me. The Cristobal Huet rumor sounds coo'coo though. Olie's 39, why would the Caps pedal Huet. :noclue: Unless this is a straight indication that managment is fully prepared to play Brodeur less. (although I said the same thing when we aquired Kevin Weekes) Personaly I'd rather see a seasoned vet netminder signed, ( :boogie: Cujo!) Like the way we ran w/Brodeur & Vanbiesbrouck in 2001-2002.

I live in Denver and Brunette is a workhorse. This guy brings passion and commitment to the ice every single night he plays. To me, he is Langenbrunner x2. 59 points during the season put him 2nd in scoring (granted there were plenty of injuries to guys like Smyth, Sakic and co). I would hate to see him leave Colorado but this is the type of guy who flourishes in a Devils system. Definitely would love to see him here.

Finger has jumped from the minors and found a home on the Colorado blue line. He has been a pretty reliable d-man this season, however he is having a terrible playoffs and after watching him play in the Detroit series, I say pass on him 100%. He is just another AHL-caliber d-man and, sh!t we have plenty. I would argue he has been the WORST Avs player in round 2.

Andrew Brunette, Pavol Demitra, & Brian Rolston all make sense to me. The Cristobal Huet rumor sounds coo'coo though. Olie's 39, why would the Caps pedal Huet. :noclue: Unless this is a straight indication that managment is fully prepared to play Brodeur less. (although I said the same thing when we aquired Kevin Weekes) Personaly I'd rather see a seasoned vet netminder signed, ( :boogie: Cujo!) Like the way we ran w/Brodeur & Vanbiesbrouck in 2001-2002.

1) Cristobal Huet is a UFA. Hence to trade to Washington. He will be the only one peddling Huet.

2) Instead of beating around the bush again, I'll just say it. His Huet "rumor" has nothing to do with a backup job. Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is saying that a source has told him that Brodeur may be on his way out with Huet replacing him in the Devils' net.

2) Instead of beating around the bush again, I'll just say it. His Huet "rumor" has nothing to do with a backup job. Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is saying that a source has told him that Brodeur may be on his way out with Huet replacing him in the Devils' net.

If Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) ever had as much as a shred of credibility (which he didn't), this completely and irrevocably erases it.

The only way someone like Huet would even consider signing with the devils, nevertheless the devils signing him is if Brent Sutter comes out and says we're going to a two-goalie system, heavily resting Brodeur. Very unlikely that would happen, but that's the only way it would.

1) Cristobal Huet is a UFA. Hence to trade to Washington. He will be the only one peddling Huet.

Nah, he'd frontpage that. He has in the past. Just like when he spent all summer trading Elias to the Canucks.

Nah, he'd frontpage that. He has in the past. Just like when he spent all summer trading Elias to the Canucks.

I don't think he would with an "E1". I think he knows that he is running out of chances with his "major rumors". There is absolutely no way that he could be suggesting Huet to the Devils unless Huet is going to play 55-60 games. Like I originally said, i think he's full of it but this "rumor" HAS to involve Brodeur ending up somewhere else.

Well clearly since the Canadians lost with Carey Price, and Martin Brodeur is Canadian, and New Jerseyians find names like Cristobal amusing, the correct move is Marty to Montreal, Huet to New Jersey, Price back from the obscurity from whence he came, Montreal to Stanley Cup finals, New Jersey to lottery draft pick, Gary Bettman to Cloud 9.

I mean, duh.

...What all this has to do with Jeff Finger, I ain't got the foggiest.

Edited by thelastonealive

And yet, here is Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) being mentioned on a blog other than his own. :blahblah: Waste of bandwidth.

I can't believe this author is still be linked here, or anywhere else.

<JESTER>

pffft! you think he's bad? How bout this clown? Scotty Hockey <_<

some of that sh!t stung, man. :evilcry:

You, my idiotic friend, put WAY too much stock in Ecklund. I wouldn't bet a nickel on a word if he said, even if its E8,605.

You may have missed the 2 posts where I said that I put NO stock (exact words) in anything Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) says. All I ever tried to do was point out just how absurd his "rumors" are (notice that I have put that word in quotes several times). At least this idiot can read and spell.

Isn't the source of the rumor supposed to be referenced in the Topic Byline.

If I read Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate), I wouldn't have even clicked on the topic.

I had all but forgotten about his little "E" system...so lame.

There is absolutely no way that he could be suggesting Huet to the Devils unless Huet is going to play 55-60 games. Like I originally said, i think he's full of it but this "rumor" HAS to involve Brodeur ending up somewhere else.

...it depends on how you look at it. His "source" may have heard that we're going to a 2'Goalie-System like we did in 94 w/30 & 31. Personally I would love that. You tend to see the best in players when there's something (or someone) they can compete with. Although I 99.99999% feel that will never happen. There's no way Brodeurs ego would alllow it. Terreri was gracious about his role with the team, a gentleman.

Edited by Beezer34