Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msweet

Brylin Definitely Gone

26 posts in this topic

I am at a loss for words. Timex was the only player to never question his role, do whatever was asked of him, never held out, always gave 125% and people here think incredible and great warrior are beyond belief? All I can say is that you either haven't watched him from the beginning of his career or cannot see the subtle points of the game. For his size he was beat on, dirty checked and NEVER once complained. He got right back up and kept on going. That is a warrior. He is not a player who would cry wah I have an ingrown toenail and I cannot play hence my nickname for him. Pffftttt!

I have always been a Timex fan. I will always be a Timex fan. I will pray that he stays with the Devils in some capacity. He has gone over and above what has been asked of him. Many of today's athletes are spoiled brats and single taskers. Timex was always a multi-tasker.

Timex, like my sig will always say, RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

character0108.gifththumb_yello.gif

God, I just read that, and read your signature, I'm gonna really really miss him. I guess its true that you never appreciate something until you don't have it any more.