Fantasy Football 2008!!

CRASHER

That maybe something I can do Crash...i'll have to get some work done to see how I want the draft to play out this year instead of picking names out of a hat like the last two seasons :D kidding.....or am I? ....anyway, as much as it'd be interesting to see the rivalry it looks like MB and Gogo were the first two to ask for extra positions.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still giving the originals till the end of the week to sign up

right now we are signed up for 9... 10 when dr answers his pm.... and we can add 2 more to make it 12, which would be mb and CMON!! (boy that is the rivalry eh??)

Well according to my calculations the only two left from last year that haven't signed up are Masked (last year's winner) and TravisZajac.

Well according to my calculations the only two left from last year that haven't signed up are Masked (last year's winner) and TravisZajac.

he added himself after my previous post :P

and yeah... me thinks TZ's a goner... he ain't been here much

and I can never match handles to team names... guess he didn't have an email posted and missed this thread :noclue: :noclue:

Do we call it fair to give the last two people until Sunday Morning to sign up for the league and if they don't add the first two who asked (mb3 and CMON... I think)

though 3 Cowboy fans in one league is really gonna screw up the draft sheets :P

I agree Crash...at least give the originals time to sign up....but then again MB and GoGo are the first two names requesting to get into the league with available spots....who knows if something will open up for CMON but can't snub GoGo if they asked first...

Man, ya miss a couple days on a 'puter and peeps start talking like yer gone.

anyways...

champnf5.jpg

lucypsychiatristhi7.jpg

Didn't that get tried last year and there weren't enough people or something? If it does though we might have to go to a Rock, Paper, Scissors cage match for the two leagues champs to determine the ultimate winner!! :D

Now I'm getting all pumped for the season again!!!!

Edited by UnderDogX

• 2 weeks later...
ETA on when the message board, if a pick is not made in 15 minutes some owners erupt, draft fun will commence? :o

I'll be doing the draft order selection soon and then we can try to get going!

GF goes home for a few weeks on Saturday so I'll be looking for reasons to keep busy so the pre-draft order selection will likely be done this weekend!!!

is that code for she has to get patched up from the holes put in her, or do you just deflate her for a while to let her rest? :D

I could kill you for the implication :P

(I'm already going to be a miserable ass the next 6-8 weeks... don't push me sir!! :rant: )

lol :D What's funny is I watch Robin Hood on BBC America (eh, what can I say i grew up loving this story) anyway, they had an ad for this BBC "true life" thing that the wife wanted to watch....saw a bit of it and it was called My dolls and Me and it was all about these three guys who were obsessed with realistic love dolls....they would go shopping for them all sorts of crazy stuff....one guy owned like 13 of them or something....anyway as I was posting that popped into my head and made me laugh out loud :D figured I'd share....nothing else to do....

is that code for she has to get patched up from the holes put in her, or do you just deflate her for a while to let her rest? :D

:clap: