Sign in to follow this  
CRASHER

Fantasy Football 2008!!

Well you can do what buffalo stinks guy does and give me a cell phone or a massive draft list to cover your first two picks (and give me MONTHS of comedy material :lol:)... if you so want and we start early!

Hey Crash, I asked in the page before but i'll ask again.. know if you'll have any spots for yours truley?

Hey Crash, I asked in the page before but i'll ask again.. know if you'll have any spots for yours truley?

I'm still giving the originals till the end of the week to sign up

right now we are signed up for 9... 10 when dr answers his pm.... and we can add 2 more to make it 12, which would be mb and CMON!! (boy that is the rivalry eh??)

and I also expanded the playoffs from 4 to 6 in expecting of a 12 team league

we voted on it last year but the system would not let me change the playoff spots once the league began and a schedule was made.....

That maybe something I can do Crash...i'll have to get some work done to see how I want the draft to play out this year instead of picking names out of a hat like the last two seasons :D kidding.....or am I? ....anyway, as much as it'd be interesting to see the rivalry it looks like MB and Gogo were the first two to ask for extra positions.....

Suh-weet, looks like I'm gonna be in!! This'll be weird, because I'll have 2 other Cowboys fans (that I know of) in my league.. so TO won't drop to the billionth round :P

I'm still giving the originals till the end of the week to sign up

right now we are signed up for 9... 10 when dr answers his pm.... and we can add 2 more to make it 12, which would be mb and CMON!! (boy that is the rivalry eh??)

Well according to my calculations the only two left from last year that haven't signed up are Masked (last year's winner) and TravisZajac.

Well according to my calculations the only two left from last year that haven't signed up are Masked (last year's winner) and TravisZajac.

he added himself after my previous post :P

and yeah... me thinks TZ's a goner... he ain't been here much

and I can never match handles to team names... guess he didn't have an email posted and missed this thread :noclue: :noclue:

Do we call it fair to give the last two people until Sunday Morning to sign up for the league and if they don't add the first two who asked (mb3 and CMON... I think)

though 3 Cowboy fans in one league is really gonna screw up the draft sheets :P

I agree Crash...at least give the originals time to sign up....but then again MB and GoGo are the first two names requesting to get into the league with available spots....who knows if something will open up for CMON but can't snub GoGo if they asked first...

Man, ya miss a couple days on a 'puter and peeps start talking like yer gone.

anyways...

champnf5.jpg

lucypsychiatristhi7.jpg

Worse comes to worse...someone can start a NJ Devs II League and everyone can then join a NJDevs league! :D

Didn't that get tried last year and there weren't enough people or something? If it does though we might have to go to a Rock, Paper, Scissors cage match for the two leagues champs to determine the ultimate winner!! :D

Now I'm getting all pumped for the season again!!!!

Edited by UnderDogX

I mean it's not like MBIII doesn't dream of doing :ECW: to CMON since the Rookie of the Year voting anyway :lol:

Is it possible to vote for Romo as rookie of the year this season?? I mean if we call him Tony Romos then we could still put him on the ballot right? :D I kid, I kid....but Masked is in so it looks like only one spot left anyway right?

Worse comes to worse...someone can start a NJ Devs II League and everyone can then join a NJDevs league! :D

I hosted a very active three seasons ago... last years version did not do well IIRC.

Is it possible to vote for Romo as rookie of the year this season?? I mean if we call him Tony Romos then we could still put him on the ballot right? :D I kid, I kid....but Masked is in so it looks like only one spot left anyway right?

Ooh pickmepickmepickmepickme.

I want in again is it too late to join???

Yep

last spot was filled a week ago.... sorry senor.....

Yep

last spot was filled a week ago.... sorry senor.....

ETA on when the message board, if a pick is not made in 15 minutes some owners erupt, draft fun will commence? :o

ETA on when the message board, if a pick is not made in 15 minutes some owners erupt, draft fun will commence? :o

I'll be doing the draft order selection soon and then we can try to get going!

I'll be doing the draft order selection soon and then we can try to get going!

CMON DRAFT ORDER!!!!!

Sworn D anxious to draft again... looking for redemption.

GF goes home for a few weeks on Saturday so I'll be looking for reasons to keep busy so the pre-draft order selection will likely be done this weekend!!!

GF goes home for a few weeks on Saturday

is that code for she has to get patched up from the holes put in her, or do you just deflate her for a while to let her rest? :D