Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USC09

Rangers to play Devils twice in pre-season

43 posts in this topic

Rangers website confirms announcement of preseason sked.

Sept 24th at the Prudential Center and September 27th at the Garden at 2 PM ET.

who cares it doesnt count

It's fun to see the younger guys getting a shot with some veterans mixed in.

Hockey is still fun when it 'doesn't count'.

I enjoy pre-season. I get to see guys that I normally wouldn't get to see play. Hopefully I'll get to see guys like Corrente, Halischuk, Eckford, Palmieri, Zharkov, etc...so that even if they don't make the team I'll have a better impression on what I think of their future.

preseason only sucks to watch when teams play mostly their starters.. its better when its majority rookies/young players

I enjoy pre-season. I get to see guys that I normally wouldn't get to see play. Hopefully I'll get to see guys like Corrente, Halischuk, Eckford, Palmieri, Zharkov, etc...so that even if they don't make the team I'll have a better impression on what I think of their future.

Agreed, I look forward to pre-season. I remember seeing Zach Parise in pre-season the year he made the team. I had seen him in Albany, and then I saw him at CAA against the Isles the following preseason.

He wore 51, i remember, and scored the winner in what was the first shootout I'd ever seen, as it was the first year the NHL was using them.

Also was great seeing guys like Gomez, Pandolfo, for the first time on TV in preseason games.

fix me up with a heapin helpin of "who gives a sh!t"

then don't post or read it :rolleyes:

In years past the Devils always played the NYR, NYI and the Flyers in a home and home in the preseason. Usually a Boston game too in the preseason.

jeez dont catch feelings

im just tryin to kill time before i get back to work

I do wish we could find out our preseason schedule from our own team and not everyone else's...

For those keeping score at home, so far we got:

9/24 Vs. New York

9/27 @ New York

9/29 Vs. Washington

I do wish we could find out our preseason schedule from our own team and not everyone else's...

For those keeping score at home, so far we got:

9/24 Vs. New York

9/27 @ New York

9/29 Vs. Washington

I know. We'll probably be the last one to announce it.

Anyone know how much preseason tickets cost? Although I'd rather watch it at home.

Anyone know how much preseason tickets cost? Although I'd rather watch it at home.

Same prices. That is my biggest complaint about this damn games. I bitch about it every year. They should at least give season ticket holders a discount on it.

Same prices. That is my biggest complaint about this damn games. I bitch about it every year. They should at least give season ticket holders a discount on it.

That sucks, I think they should close off the top section and sell the bottom seats for cheap. It's not like youre watching an NHL caliber game so why pay for one.

Exactly. Any Devils fan should be excited about the pre-season games. It offers us the opportunity to see prospects and new line combos.

You can usually find pre-season ticket vouchers super cheap though since season ticket holders get a free voucher with every season ticket they have. I usually end up having people to give them to but I'm sure lots of people don't.

Exactly. Any Devils fan should be excited about the pre-season games. It offers us the opportunity to see prospects and new line combos.

Hell, it offers us the opportunity to see hockey after three months of not seeing hockey. You might think you're hard now, but you'll be blubbering for any morsel of hockey come September just like the rest of us.

Hell, it offers us the opportunity to see hockey after three months of not seeing hockey. You might think you're hard now, but you'll be blubbering for any morsel of hockey come September just like the rest of us.

The NHL Network has been holding me over just fine. I do miss NHL Live though.

The NHL Network has been holding me over just fine. I do miss NHL Live though.

Yeah thats a great show. It comes back September 15.

Just went to the Philly website to see if they have their preason posted... and it is posted with the reg season sched:

So The updated list:

9/22 @ Philadelphia

9/24 vs. New York

9/27 @ New York

9/29 vs. Washington

10/4 vs. Philadelphia