Rangers to play Devils twice in pre-season

USC09

I enjoy pre-season. I get to see guys that I normally wouldn't get to see play. Hopefully I'll get to see guys like Corrente, Halischuk, Eckford, Palmieri, Zharkov, etc...so that even if they don't make the team I'll have a better impression on what I think of their future.

I enjoy pre-season. I get to see guys that I normally wouldn't get to see play. Hopefully I'll get to see guys like Corrente, Halischuk, Eckford, Palmieri, Zharkov, etc...so that even if they don't make the team I'll have a better impression on what I think of their future.

Agreed, I look forward to pre-season. I remember seeing Zach Parise in pre-season the year he made the team. I had seen him in Albany, and then I saw him at CAA against the Isles the following preseason.

He wore 51, i remember, and scored the winner in what was the first shootout I'd ever seen, as it was the first year the NHL was using them.

Also was great seeing guys like Gomez, Pandolfo, for the first time on TV in preseason games.

Same prices. That is my biggest complaint about this damn games. I bitch about it every year. They should at least give season ticket holders a discount on it.

That sucks, I think they should close off the top section and sell the bottom seats for cheap. It's not like youre watching an NHL caliber game so why pay for one.

then don't post or read it :rolleyes:

Exactly. Any Devils fan should be excited about the pre-season games. It offers us the opportunity to see prospects and new line combos.

Exactly. Any Devils fan should be excited about the pre-season games. It offers us the opportunity to see prospects and new line combos.

Hell, it offers us the opportunity to see hockey after three months of not seeing hockey. You might think you're hard now, but you'll be blubbering for any morsel of hockey come September just like the rest of us.