O'Reilly interview with Obama

I find it kind of annoying how he keeps talking after he asks someone a question that he disagrees with. He might have a point sometime, but yelling doesn't make you correct.

Go.

Also, non related: Why doesnt CNN have a live feed for the RNC video presentation?

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

"news" networks? Like Fox News actually covers news? Oh by news you mean news like this eh?

Obama + Biden = Osama Bin Laden?

That image is photoshopped. Here's a link to the actual interview with the CATO Institute guy who is shown in the image.

http://www.cato.org/videohighlights/index....highlight_id=36

"news" networks? Like Fox News actually covers news? Oh by news you mean news like this eh?

Obama + Biden = Osama Bin Laden?

That is a fraudulent item..........................you are such a jagoff you probably created it.

Actually, I think I give way too much credit for such an easily manipulated simple minded person.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

That is a fraudulent item..........................you are such a jagoff you probably created it.

Don't think he did it, it's been going around for a while. Guess some causes are so great we have to be tricked into believing in them (this is aimed at the source of the fake image, not the poster who linked it).

Edited by Desert Devil

Just saw the O'Reilly interview and I was impressed with both people as Obama didn't get frustrated (atleast so far in part 1) and Bill didn't lose his cool when someone disagreed with him. I felt he gave a lot more leeway to Obama then he usually does. Overall I enjoyed it.

Liar.

I love how desperate you are. You just described yourself I'm sure.

If you break down the audience via Nielsen, MRI, Scarborough or ANY media demographic research. This is the portrait of the audience that watches O'Reilly.

You may now put your head back in the sand and ignore reality.

Yes, demographically: uneducated, bitter, isolated, old white males aged 65+

Statement is too simplistic, here are the numbers; turns out Olbermann gets that 65+ crowd in droves as well. There's only one demographic in which he outdraws O'Reilly.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbc/..._dead_90756.asp

If you break down the audience via Nielsen, MRI, Scarborough or ANY media demographic research. This is the portrait of the audience that watches O'Reilly.

You may now put your head back in the sand and ignore reality.

Spin, spin, spin.

Guess DesertDevil took care of the facts for you, liar.

I can't stand either Keith Olberman or Bill O'Reilly. All they do is dumb down complicated policy questions into simplistic either/or propositions, where one side is good and the other is evil.

Then they vilify the people who support the side they label evil. Repeat.

Edit: Also they are both smug jackasses

Edited by halfsharkalligatorhalfman

Spin, spin, spin.

Guess DesertDevil took care of the facts for you, liar.

Actually, the numbers prove MantaRay right, had you bothered to read the linked article. The "65 to dead" demographic DOES turn out for O'Reilly in droves, almost 4 times as much as they do for Olbermann. That's okay, though, since Keith isn't targeting the old farts anyway.

Actually, the numbers prove MantaRay right, had you bothered to read the linked article. The "65 to dead" demographic DOES turn out for O'Reilly in droves, almost 4 times as much as they do for Olbermann. That's okay, though, since Keith isn't targeting the old farts anyway.

Yup. You are right. I was wrong about the age demo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.