Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Banzai Riley

Paul Martin says all the right things

9 posts in this topic

The poor kid had Stevens as his roommate. I don't think I've ever pitied a guy making millions of dollars more. That just has to cause some permanent emotional damage.

Anyway, here's the link:

Martin admits he loves Chipotle...

then again, who doesn't?

awesome!

yeah, mexican food is king...

He has been becoming one of my favorite Devils for the past few seasons. I totally feel for him having Scotty as a hotel room-mate. If I were him and Scotty said "OK Paul, 8pm, lights out." I would have said Yes sir, anything you say sir. Then I'd lay in bed trying not to let him hear me breathe haha. Can't wait for this season!

He has been becoming one of my favorite Devils for the past few seasons. I totally feel for him having Scotty as a hotel room-mate. If I were him and Scotty said "OK Paul, 8pm, lights out." I would have said Yes sir, anything you say sir. Then I'd lay in bed trying not to let him hear me breathe haha. Can't wait for this season!

Haha :giggle: Yeah only 34 more days.

He has been becoming one of my favorite Devils for the past few seasons.

Yeah I agree, he really stepped up last season and played in every situation. I think once Langenbrunner is gone the captaincy is going to be a toss up between Martin and Parise.

Yeah I agree, he really stepped up last season and played in every situation. I think once Langenbrunner is gone the captaincy is going to be a toss up between Martin and Parise.

I'd like to see a big C on Martin's chest but I'm not sure he'd qualify seeing how quiet and under the radar he likes to be.

With Paul eating all those burritos and the tacos I don't think I would want to be his roomie. :P