official NHL 3rd jersey thread.

handofdoom

i wonder how long it will take for them to realize they are gay and get rid of them

That's a throwback uniform (from their NHA days) the Canadiens will be wearing for 1 game this year as part of their 100th anniversary. It's one of the few unis on their that are legit (although the description they are based on could be wrong, the Habs could be wearing one from another year).

Again most of the third jersey's listed there are incorrect.

i bet the canadiens' CAC jersey flys off the shelves because those kids who like to wear those ridiculously crazy printed shirts (we've all seen them) that have the same design 100x all over the shirt will wear it and match it with an equally ridiculous hat. it's canada, so i can imagine they wear hockey jerseys like people wear football jerseys here

Those are not legit. They are just guesses based on descriptions given (which based on the Hurricanes jersey seem to be off). Both the Hurricanes and Bruins new 3rd jersey's are wrong on that site.

from reading more into it, this is actually a correct statement. oh well, when the real 3rd jerseys come out soon, we can make a new official thread about it.

Those are not legit. They are just guesses based on descriptions given (which based on the Hurricanes jersey seem to be off). Both the Hurricanes and Bruins new 3rd jersey's are wrong on that site.

Thank you. I was about to click on the link. Why do we need another thread about someone with too much time on their hands proving they can do graphics? At least put in the title that these aren't real.