The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

this was the langs that was ln ebay right?..i was looking at that ome but decided to wait and try to find one with a C... i tried offering meigray $300 for a greene he told me 400 then refused to meet me in the middle..so with that he can shove all 6 of them up his ass. looks like i wont be picking up anything

this was the langs that was ln ebay right?..i was looking at that ome but decided to wait and try to find one with a C... i tried offering meigray $300 for a greene he told me 400 then refused to meet me in the middle..so with that he can shove all 6 of them up his ass. looks like i wont be picking up anything

Yup lol.  Elias was captain in that year but I wanted a jersey with a 25th Anniversary patch and not a scrub player.  If it wasn't for this jersey I would have grabbed something up in the Meigray sale for 40% off.

As for the Greene, just wait a year and you will get it for $300 lol.  I doubt anyone is picking him up as for some reason Greene just doesn't sell well.  Same with Zubrus and Zids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice.  Saw the other one on ebay too but just can't pull the trigger on that.  Plus I sorta have my eye on a couple other things right now.

The one on eBay is definitely pricey making the gamble that Severson pans out much more risky. I was able to get a very good deal on this (and I've always been a fan of Kelowna's jerseys) so I went for it.

Edited by hoekster316

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Dainius Zubrus 2009-2010 white set 2, wasnt really looking for a zubes jersey but i went on gameworn.us and someone was selling a whole bunch of jerseys to help fund treatments for a child named aiden who was diagnosed with leukemia so i bought it more so knowing the money was going to go towards helping a sick child. Should be getting the jersey in the beginning this week will post up some pictures! Next on the list is an elias since i regret ever selling mine and a greene!

just got my zubie 09-10 white set 2 in the mail.. has some nice markings and a couple repairs. If anyone wants to help me find a photomatch it would be appreciated..kind of having a hard time zubie was injured and only played 51 or 52 games that season i believe.

post-7378-0-83935500-1422299452_thumb.jp

post-7378-0-18724100-1422299466_thumb.jp

thanks man.. yea i love it, the ware on certain players just goes to show their style of play..my clarkson has like 15 repairs and the elias i had didnt have 1..these jerseys tell a cool story! Now i need to find another elias and a nice greene for my growing collection.

thanks man.. yea i love it, the ware on certain players just goes to show their style of play..my clarkson has like 15 repairs and the elias i had didnt have 1..these jerseys tell a cool story! Now i need to find another elias and a nice greene for my growing collection.

Your Elias was clean?  My 11-12 Set 2 white has some good puck/stick marks throughout but no repairs.  I've seen some other Elias gamers and they usually have at least decent wear on them.

I have 2 Greene gamers and both have little to no wear.  One is a one game wonder so naturally it has almost no wear but the other I have is a 08-09 gamer ( I believe set 1 and he wore a size 54 then) and that has very little to no wear.  I find that interesting since he is a defenseman (though admittedly he didn't play as many minutes that year).

just got my zubie 09-10 white set 2 in the mail.. has some nice markings and a couple repairs. If anyone wants to help me find a photomatch it would be appreciated..kind of having a hard time zubie was injured and only played 51 or 52 games that season i believe.

Getty # 97727767 matches in a few spots

Your Elias was clean?  My 11-12 Set 2 white has some good puck/stick marks throughout but no repairs.  I've seen some other Elias gamers and they usually have at least decent wear on them.

I have 2 Greene gamers and both have little to no wear.  One is a one game wonder so naturally it has almost no wear but the other I have is a 08-09 gamer ( I believe set 1 and he wore a size 54 then) and that has very little to no wear.  I find that interesting since he is a defenseman (though admittedly he didn't play as many minutes that year).

Yea the elias i had consisted of very limited wear.. a couple marks not 1 repair.

Getty # 97727767 matches in a few spots

thanks for the match! appreciate it i was having a hard time finding something earlier

I have an Elias 09-10 Red Set 2 and Greene 11-12 White Set 3 and both are really clean. The Greene jersey is particularly surprising considering his style of play and that it was from the 11-12 playoff run.

I had an 11-12 Zubrus and there were tons of repairs/marks on it. Made me respect him even more as a player.

• 4 weeks later...

Lately my interest in gamers have been on a crescendo for the past 4-6 weeks, just bringing this thread back from the dead and just curious to see if anyone has anything new.

Since November I have gotten:

1) Andy Greene 2014 Retro Night gamer

2) Sergei Nemchinov 98-99 white set 2

3) Jamie Langenbrunner 2006-07 White Set 3/Playoffs with 25th Anniversary Patch

4) Dan Travis 2008-09 Trenton Devils set 1 white (he wore this for only 1 game but for the price I had to take it)

5) Arron Asham 2007-08 Prudential Center Opening Night Period 2 w/ Prudential Center Opening Night patch.

6) Jeff Friesen 2002-03 White set 2 (thank you!)

Also eyeing at least 1 more jersey now but not sure yet if I will pull the trigger.

Also contemplating putting up my 2011-12 Zajac white set 2 gamer either up for sale or trade.  I got it at the summer sale last year and didn't do my homework on it and found out that it is a 1 game wonder.  Seeing that eBay has been getting flooded by gamers lately I would rather see if I could trade it first.  However again not 100% sure yet.

So anyone want to share anything new they got?

Great pickups. I've been having jersey fever myself lately. I have my eye on a handful of jerseys right now. Just getting the money together to add to my growing collection. Lots of great items out there right now.

Speaking of great items...if anyone wants to add a 2003 Finals jersey to their collection, I will be posting two for sale on eBay over the next few days:

-Tommy Albelin red, with Stanley Cup Finals patch, worn in Game 3 and Game 4 of the 2003 Finals (MeiGray LOA, high-res photo reference included)

-Oleg Tverdovsky red, with Stanley Cup Finals patch, worn in Game 3 and Game 4 of the 2003 Finals (MeiGray LOA, high-res photo reference included)

If anyone is interested, message me and maybe we can work something out before I list them on eBay and gameworn.net.

Admittedly, they're not the most desirable jersey of the three pictured in the photo below...but still a neat piece of Devils playoff history.

2053292AlbelinTverdovskyGame3_zps17ad3cd

Edited by JWomp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.