The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Do any of you guys know if the jerseys being worn at the development camp will become avaliable??

And also if not where can you buy the training jerseys??

Call MeiGray... THey have practice sweaters and training camp sweaters...

• Like 3

Do any of you guys know if the jerseys being worn at the development camp will become avaliable??

And also if not where can you buy the training jerseys??

Yeah, MeiGray should have some older Devils practice jerseys byt probably not any from the development camps. They wore these jerseys last year and probably recycled them into this year. It's weird how the Devils use Edge jerseys for the prospect camps, but still use the old practice jerseys for the NHL practices.

• Like 1

Damn a jersey I had my eye on is no longer around. Oh well!

what sweater is that my "significant as water in a pool" man?

I was looking at the Zajac white set 2 08-09. Nice puck mark across the crest with board burns. Found the perfect photo match too. I was also waiting to see how long he will re-sign for, but oh well.

• Like 1

Damn a jersey I had my eye on is no longer around. Oh well!

what sweater is that my "significant as water in a pool" man?

I was looking at the Zajac white set 2 08-09. Nice puck mark across the crest with board burns. Found the perfect photo match too. I was also waiting to see how long he will re-sign for, but oh well.

Maybe the buyer of the Grant Marshall got this too. I am going to track down that Marshall one way or another. Something is fishy with it.

• Like 1

I had a look on the website, and saw some of the previouse traning camp and pre season jerseys, but i was specifically after the RBK edge white practice jersey from the development camp.Saw the Bergfors 18 game worn red set 2 on there for $250, would love to get my hands on that.

Yeah, MeiGray should have some older Devils practice jerseys byt probably not any from the development camps. They wore these jerseys last year and probably recycled them into this year. It's weird how the Devils use Edge jerseys for the prospect camps, but still use the old practice jerseys for the NHL practices.

Yeah its strange they use the old ones, the new white and red practice jersey is really nice, wanted to get my hands on one to wear for training.

I'm probably not going to get anywhere with this, but I e-mailed MeiGray asking what they do with the authentics just sitting around in their warehouse (The ones they give out at the expo). If they sell them, I'd get some.

I'm probably not going to get anywhere with this, but I e-mailed MeiGray asking what they do with the authentics just sitting around in their warehouse (The ones they give out at the expo). If they sell them, I'd get some.

Although email will usually work, this is the summer sale time and they might be very busy. Might be best to call and ask. I am fairly certain they had some for sale at the expo at the tent sale.... I forget the price, but it was very inexpensive.

• Like 1

Although email will usually work, this is the summer sale time and they might be very busy. Might be best to call and ask. I am fairly certain they had some for sale at the expo at the tent sale.... I forget the price, but it was very inexpensive.

Pick up your phone man!

Pick up your phone man!

When I am at work, I cannot always.

• Like 1

Chimaira, that Bergfors set 2 for $250 is game issued, he didn't actually wear it in any games.

Also, you can buy practice jerseys just like the players are wearing in the development camp. I have a red one like these:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=716770

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=3124

Andrew, they did have authentics like they give out for sale CHEAP in the tent sale. Only a few teams though.

The blank authentics were $25. In Devs they mostly had White.

Holy crap I hope they consider selling me a few for a price around that range.

I don't know that there will be any left, but maybe.

I'm pretty sure they sold out of the ones in the tent, but I'm sure there are plenty more that they didn't put out. They probably have tons of them laying around...if not what would we get for free next year at the Expo? lol

The thing is, I have a feeling they might not sell them to you, it could have been a "had to be there" kind of opportunity.

Chimaira, that Bergfors set 2 for $250 is game issued, he didn't actually wear it in any games.

Also, you can buy practice jerseys just like the players are wearing in the development camp. I have a red one like these:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=716770

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=3124

Andrew, they did have authentics like they give out for sale CHEAP in the tent sale. Only a few teams though.

Yeah i noticed it said GI when i looked again.

Thanks for the links Jwomp, looking for the White rather than the red, thinking its going to be pretty hard to find.

Got this picture printed out of my Parise gamer in 16x20. It came out great!

Yeah, that did come out really good! I need to order an 11x14 and a 16x20 soon. Did you end up using Snapfish or something else? They've been really good in the past printing 8x10s for me but I've never used them for a larger print.

Got this picture printed out of my Parise gamer in 16x20. It came out great!

Yeah, that did come out really good! I need to order an 11x14 and a 16x20 soon. Did you end up using Snapfish or something else? They've been really good in the past printing 8x10s for me but I've never used them for a larger print.

Yeah I used snapfish. The 8x10's are priced pretty low like 2 or 3 dollars. There are always coupons floating around though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.