The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

With all the recent posts...and the new season soon upon us

I thought it might be a good idea to start a continuing thread regarding Game Worn Jersey Stuff, and Auction Alerts to NJ Devs jerseys for those on the board who are interested in this sort of stuff.

I know personally, that I have benifitted from the knowledge and experience that many of our forum members(particularly SuperJay and JWomp) have accumulated.

Maybe a good way to keep those who follow this stuff in the know!

So....please feel free to post and add....

Looks like the 2000-01 Madden went for around $720.00

A couple of new ones up:

1.) 2006-07 PreSeason N. Perrott

2.) 1989-90 Doug Brown BIN:799.00

Edited by DevilinLA

Gamer Alert:

Ahhh...the fated role of the New Jersey Devil Backup Goalie:

Ari Ahonen Pre-Season 2003-04

Perhaps a nice discount shirt for someone... :evil:

Decent find LA.....I laughed when I saw the description.....very light use..... :P ...ahhhh, the role of a devils backup. Your right, someone could get a decent bargain on this one.

This just in:

2006-2007 Set 2 Game Worn Brian Gionta (red w/ 25th patch): $795.00

Game Worn Gionta Jersey

A little cheaper than Meigray, and has the 25th patch....but with this economy....still an investment!!!

Decent shirt LA! I love how people are trying to auction a gamer for $800 and not describe wear, if any. If there is some wear, the patch would make it a decent chance to photomatch.

Decent shirt LA! I love how people are trying to auction a gamer for $800 and not describe wear, if any. If there is some wear, the patch would make it a decent chance to photomatch.

I think the price is still a little high...nobody is going to pay 795. There was a gionta that was for sale on another board for 400, and that sold. This seller tends to mark up prices on items.

I think the price is still a little high...nobody is going to pay 795. There was a gionta that was for sale on another board for 400, and that sold. This seller tends to mark up prices on items.

Agreed. The starting bid is too high and I would certainly have a much better description of any wear if I was trying to move an underproducing players jersey for almost eight hundred dollars.

Im not to interested in acquiring a Gionta jersey, but if I was, I would not pay more than 350. Does anyone know how meigray comes up with there prices? I mean how is a Janssen jersey 750 and a guy like Pando or Brylin 495? Or even Zajac at 1250?

I am curious how much Rolstons is going to be....I'm thinking in the 695 range, but I hope its lower.

Im not to interested in acquiring a Gionta jersey, but if I was, I would not pay more than 350. Does anyone know how meigray comes up with there prices? I mean how is a Janssen jersey 750 and a guy like Pando or Brylin 495? Or even Zajac at 1250?

I am curious how much Rolstons is going to be....I'm thinking in the 695 range, but I hope its lower.

Meigray prices are always a little higher than private sale.

Sometimes they are selling on consignment for others, sometimes you'll be the jerseys first owner.

A little research and you'll notice that few Meigray jersy's sell for $350.00 unless their Pre-Season, GI, or some other type of sale.

Jansenn jersey's go at that price because he's an enforcer, hence, more wear and repair is usually found on those jerseys - and - some purely collect enforcers.

That Gionta should sell somewhere between $500-$600 IMHOP, liks unknown poster said. His production may have dropped, but he's still somewhat of a marqee player and its a 25th patch jersey. $800.00 is ridiculous in this economy.

I'm betting a new Rolston will be somewhere in the $900.00 range as he will be a top marqee player, and is a returning favorite - lets see how he starts the season. Lower than $600.00 is wishful thinking I believe.

That same seller of the Gionta jersey has a Langerbrunner game used Easton stick for sale for $125or best offer... I got to guess that the stick is a $100 or more stick to begin with, No ??

Shoot, maybe I should buy it and use it in my league!

That same seller of the Gionta jersey has a Langerbrunner game used Easton stick for sale for $125or best offer... I got to guess that the stick is a $100 or more stick to begin with, No ??

Shoot, maybe I should buy it and use it in my league!

It might be cracked, you should make sure that it isn't before you make an offer.

Doug Brown X-Mas Tree Back on the Block on the 'Bay

The no LOA part worries me, but price has been reduced...

Game Worn Doug Brown 89-90

Wasn't there some cases of an ex-NHL emplyee (I'm thinking Devils) who "altered" some of the X-Mas tree gamers several years back and then resurfaced recently? Not saying that is the case with this one but buyer beware.

unknown poster is probably aware of who I am thinking of.

Wasn't there some cases of an ex-NHL emplyee (I'm thinking Devils) who "altered" some of the X-Mas tree gamers several years back and then resurfaced recently? Not saying that is the case with this one but buyer beware.

unknown poster is probably aware of who I am thinking of.

I've read and heard of these in numerous places. I think he was an old equipment manager or something.

SPJ20 probably has the names and details....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.