DevilinLA

The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

2,428 posts in this topic

DAVID CLARKSON 11-12 WHITE SET 1 (Photmatched to his game winning goal at Toronto)

ZACH PARISE 08-09 RED SET 2  (Photomatched)

RYAN CARTER 11-12 GAME USED PUCK (ECF Game 5 vs Rangers Game winning Goal)

MARTIN BRODEUR 07-08 GAME USED STICK (Photomatched)

ADAM HENRIQUE 11-12 GAME USED STICK (Autographed)

I preordered today....

CORY SCHNEIDER 13-14 RED SET 1

DAVID CLARKSON 11-12 WHITE SET 1 (Photmatched to his game winning goal at Toronto)

ZACH PARISE 08-09 RED SET 2  (Photomatched)

RYAN CARTER 11-12 GAME USED PUCK (ECF Game 5 vs Rangers Game winning Goal)

MARTIN BRODEUR 07-08 GAME USED STICK (Photomatched)

ADAM HENRIQUE 11-12 GAME USED STICK (Autographed)

I preordered today....

CORY SCHNEIDER 13-14 RED SET 1

How'd you preorder a Schneider already? I don't see it on the site...

you can pre order a jersey from meigray. Call them and tell them you want it and when the jerseys come in from the team its yours. However i could imagine doing this being pretty pricey. But it is kind of cool because you can watch the player play in the jersey before you get it. If you dont mind what did you have to pay to pre order your Schneider?

you can pre order a jersey from meigray. Call them and tell them you want it and when the jerseys come in from the team its yours. However i could imagine doing this being pretty pricey. But it is kind of cool because you can watch the player play in the jersey before you get it. If you dont mind what did you have to pay to pre order your Schneider?

1250. I had to put down 25% of that total to hold it until it becomes available in january

If you email their sales team, you can email them the jersey of a player you want. once they announced the trade for schneider, i emailed them immediately and i was second on the list to get it

they won't list the13-14  jerseys of any player until they called all the people who emailed them for preorders. once they go through that entire list, then they post the remaining jerseys on the site

i wonder how much more money you actually have to pay to pre order... i KNOW meigray is definently jacking up the price for someone calling first dibs on a jersey before the rest of the public.

i wonder how much more money you actually have to pay to pre order... i KNOW meigray is definently jacking up the price for someone calling first dibs on a jersey before the rest of the public.

Actually the price is consistant for all sets (majority of times) for the season. They do have a request list and if your first you get the opportunity to snag it and it's the same price as the balance of the sets for that player. Just first come first serve and you still have the opportunity to pass if you chose and they call the next person.

and they just give you your down payment back if you decide you dont want the jersey anymore?

and they just give you your down payment back if you decide you dont want the jersey anymore?

That I am not sure what their policy is. I think you can switch to another player at times but I am unsure of canceling all together.

very cool thanks for the information.. are you able to haggle with them at all when pre ordering?.. i know you can haggle with them when buying ive done it several times.

No, you can't just get your money back. If you pre-order a jersey, you are commiting to buy it. If you need to back out for some reason, you will get a credit in the amount of your down payment that you can apply to a different jersey.

Pre-order prices are the same as regular in-stock prices. It doesn't cost more to pre-order. However, pre-order prices are very firm - there isn't any room to haggle. With an in-stock jersey, you have a better chance of making an offer and getting a bit of a deal.

Finally got the Zidlicky game worn jersey today. I can confirm that it is I05903 jersey that is in the MeiGray Population Report with the "Different Nameplate Material".

I also think it has a spot of his blood above the logo as he apparently cut his neck in the game (vs. Tampa Bay on 2/26/12).

IMG_4131_zps3519e75b.jpg

Edited by hoekster316

anyone else place any meigray pre orders? i was on their site looking to see if they had any brunner jerseys available for pre order but theres nothing on their site... would this mean that they are already bought?

Yeah probably that they are bought. You can always give them a call or shoot them an email to make sure.

anyone selling any good dev gamers.. just out of curiosity .. not really in the market just poking around like seeing whats out there. I have a clarkson id be willing to sell or trade with or without cash depending on the circumstance.

anyone selling any good dev gamers.. just out of curiosity .. not really in the market just poking around like seeing whats out there. I have a clarkson id be willing to sell or trade with or without cash depending on the circumstance.

I have a few game worn/used items for sale here, including Zajac's NHL debut/first NHL goal jersey: http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=022103

Was that the one listed on meigray for the past couple of months or so?

i bought it today and it was listed on meigray's vintage section. not sure if it was there for a long time but i know it was there for more than two weeks