DevilinLA

The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

2,431 posts in this topic

On July 3, 2016 at 6:27 PM, JWomp said:

Selling a few jerseys:

-06/07 Erik Rasmussen white (w/ 25th patch) - $275 shipped

-03/04 Mike Rupp red preseason - $250 shipped 

-10/11 Alex Urbom red Albany Devils - $200 shipped

What size is the Urbom, and what kind of wear does it have? Can you send/post pictures?

So who is going to the expo on the 16th?

On 7/5/2016 at 3:28 PM, mfitz804 said:

What size is the Urbom, and what kind of wear does it have? Can you send/post pictures?

It's a size 58, light wear. One repair, a few unrepaired holes, and some stick marks/other wear. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by JWomp

Couple of smaller recent additions:

Petr Sykora 2011-12 game used gloves - He went through a ton of gloves that year so not a whole lot of wear.

Bryce Salvador 2012 Stanley Cup Finals White set 2 game worn jersey - Worn in games 4 & 6 and photomatched to 4 Getty images.  Has some decent wear with a couple of stick marks and an approximate 1-2 inch unrepaired tear in the right shoulder.

Also selling a bunch of game worn and issued jerseys on eBay right now.  They are easy to find if you do a search on them.

1) Brian Sullivan 1992-93 Stanley Cup 100th Ann Patched White set 1 game worn jersey - Very light wear and no LOA, but the guy played in 2 NHL games, both at home and assisted on a Semak goal, in this jersey.  No one is faking a Brian Sullivan jersey lol.  Hard to find ultrafil and patch so a very nice and affordable vintage gamer.

2) Pierre Dagenais 2000-01 Red game worn jersey.  Comes with LOA from River Rats and the jersey has heavy wear on it with marks throughout.  A cool looking gamer for a guy who played about 100ish NHL games later on and is still currently the record holder for most goals in a season by a player in the FHL:)

3) Brett Clouthier 2002-03 10th Anniversary game issued white jersey.  These are hard to find as they were made up for the team for their 10th anniversary season but then when Lou caught wind of the logo redesign, he nixed them.  However a set of reds and whites were already made up so from what I understand most were sold through the team store and some were possibly auctioned off.  Also from what I have heard the whites are a bit harder to find than the red ones, which pop up here and there.  The jersey comes with an LOA for both the jersey and the autograph by Clouthier that is on the jersey.  Also note that while I have never worn this, it looks like the previous owner did so there is some light "fan" wear on it.

Great pick ups!! I have the red Salvador from the SCF and it's a sweet jersey!! I'm sure you're looks great!!

You have some great jerseys up for sale! That Dags is really nice!! Love the wear on it!! 

I picked up a Larsson from last season and it hammered. It's a great jersey I was able to match to a photo I took at the Nashville game!! It's one of my favorites in my collection!!