• Who's Chatting

    There are no users currently in the chat room

DevilinLA

The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

2,489 posts in this topic

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:42 PM, Lemieux16 said:

Great pickups!! I'd love to have a Zelepukin in my collection some day!! My Carpenter should be here on Tuesday! Can't wait to see it!

Nice and if that was the one on eBay that was a nice one too.

Looks like the Preston from IceViolence sold recently.  Was eyeing it but not at that price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Nice and if that was the one on eBay that was a nice one too.

Looks like the Preston from IceViolence sold recently.  Was eyeing it but not at that price.

It was. I got the 96-97 red set 2 from eBay. Got a really good price on it so I'm very pleased. I can't wait to open it when I get home. 

Also just picked up a 01-02 Gomez. It's crazy how this hobby is sometimes. You can go months without something and then there are times when you pick up 3 or 4 in a few weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

It was. I got the 96-97 red set 2 from eBay. Got a really good price on it so I'm very pleased. I can't wait to open it when I get home. 

Also just picked up a 01-02 Gomez. It's crazy how this hobby is sometimes. You can go months without something and then there are times when you pick up 3 or 4 in a few weeks. 

Nice! lol yeah it comes in spurts it seems like.  Trying to sell some more of my collection to fund more stuff but between tire kickers and non-paying Ebay bidders it's a little slow.

Which 01-02 Gomez did you get?  I got his 01-02 red set 2 less than a month ago.  Already matched it to two hockey cards as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Nice! lol yeah it comes in spurts it seems like.  Trying to sell some more of my collection to fund more stuff but between tire kickers and non-paying Ebay bidders it's a little slow.

Which 01-02 Gomez did you get?  I got his 01-02 red set 2 less than a month ago.  Already matched it to two hockey cards as well.

I gotcha. What else are you moving? I'm trying to slow down but there are a few things I still have my eye on. 

I got the 01-02 white set 3. Hope to get it in this week and start trying to match it. The Carpenter is so nice! Nothing like opening a jersey!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

I gotcha. What else are you moving? I'm trying to slow down but there are a few things I still have my eye on. 

I got the 01-02 white set 3. Hope to get it in this week and start trying to match it. The Carpenter is so nice! Nothing like opening a jersey!!!

Have a Utica NOBR gamer up on eBay now and the 2013-14 Greene white set 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Have a Utica NOBR gamer up on eBay now and the 2013-14 Greene white set 2

Very cool. That Utica jersey is nice. You should get a good price for it!! Lots of buzz already on it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone get anything new?  Just curious.

Picked up the following:

Brendan Morrison 1998-99 White set 1 - Photomatched

Bobby Holik - Mid 90's Red Pre-season game worn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2016 at 10:49 AM, DevsMan84 said:

Anyone get anything new?  Just curious.

Picked up the following:

Brendan Morrison 1998-99 White set 1 - Photomatched

Bobby Holik - Mid 90's Red Pre-season game worn.

Great pickups! Especially with the Holik. He's my favorite player! Great addition!

Nothing new for me besides the Scott Cameron jersey on Meigray clearance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have one jersey coming in tomorrow (supposedly but the item as of last night was still in-transit in MN) and one jersey probably coming sometime next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought some new items and am in the process of setting up my Devils office.  Sadly, it is impossible to be able to display everything.  

 

Selling some game worns:

- Brian Gionta 07-08 White Set 3/Playoffs:  $900

- Colin White 07-08 Red Set 2:   $250  Matched to: http://www.gettyimages.com/license/78139789

- Chris Terreri 94-95 Custom Crafted Playoff Set (actually used for 95-96 season)  $750

- Jay Pandolfo 03-04 Pre Season:  $180

- Brian Rolston 96-97 Playoff Set - tons of wear/marks/repairs:  $750

- Shawn Chambers 96-97 Playoff Set:  $650

- Jacob Josefson 2011-2012 KR-AV patch/signed on crest by entire team for Lokomotiv:  $1,000

- Paul Martin 06-07 Red Set 1 with 25th Patch: $275

- Bobby Carpenter Preseason/Custom Crafted:  $350

- Kevin Dean Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Jaroslav Modry Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Alexander Semak Preseason/Custom Crafted: $350

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (white): $225

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (red):  $225

- Cam Janssen Albany River Rats Training Camp:  $225

 

Photos available upon request.   I am looking to post a ton of photos on a site to make it easy.  I will be adding some sticks/equipment over the next week or so.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2016 at 5:03 PM, ThreeCups said:

Just bought some new items and am in the process of setting up my Devils office.  Sadly, it is impossible to be able to display everything.  

 

Selling some game worns:

- Brian Gionta 07-08 White Set 3/Playoffs:  $900

- Colin White 07-08 Red Set 2:   $250  Matched to: http://www.gettyimages.com/license/78139789

- Chris Terreri 94-95 Custom Crafted Playoff Set (actually used for 95-96 season)  $750

- Jay Pandolfo 03-04 Pre Season:  $180

- Brian Rolston 96-97 Playoff Set - tons of wear/marks/repairs:  $750

- Shawn Chambers 96-97 Playoff Set:  $650

- Jacob Josefson 2011-2012 KR-AV patch/signed on crest by entire team for Lokomotiv:  $1,000

- Paul Martin 06-07 Red Set 1 with 25th Patch: $275

- Bobby Carpenter Preseason/Custom Crafted:  $350

- Kevin Dean Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Jaroslav Modry Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Alexander Semak Preseason/Custom Crafted: $350

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (white): $225

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (red):  $225

- Cam Janssen Albany River Rats Training Camp:  $225

 

Photos available upon request.   I am looking to post a ton of photos on a site to make it easy.  I will be adding some sticks/equipment over the next week or so.

 

Such a nice list!! I sent you a pm to inquire on a couple of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got in my first of two jerseys coming this week.  Tommy Albelin 2002-03 White set 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my other gamer in last week as well.  2003 Stanley Cup Finals Oleg Tverdovsky red set 1 game worn.  Just about no wear at all but still awesome and glad to add another finals jersey to my collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone get anything from Classic Auctions?  I didn't bid on anything as nothing really there that I wanted.

Also saw the Hockey Fights Cancer auction ended the other night.  Below are the final results and way down from last year.  Average per jersey this year was $497.20 compared to $762.96 last year.  I think the fact that it is no longer a "new" thing plus people can now buy the replicas dug into it.  Still with almost $12K going to charity can't complain about that:)

Player Final Bid
Taylor Hall  $    1,025.00
Kyle Palmieri  $       825.00
Cory Schneider  $       810.00
Pavel Zacha  $       650.00
Andy Greene  $       625.00
Beau Bennett  $       575.00
Adam Henrique  $       550.00
Vernon Fiddler  $       525.00
Travis Zajac  $       475.00
Damon Severson  $       475.00
Keith Kinkaid  $       475.00
Yohann Auvitu  $       450.00
John Moore  $       425.00
Ben Lovejoy  $       425.00
Reid Boucher  $       425.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $       411.66
PA Parenteau  $       405.23
Mike Cammalleri  $       400.00
Kyle Quincey  $       356.00
Mascot  $       350.00
Sergey Kalinin  $       350.00
Jacob Josefson  $       325.00
Jon Merrill - GI  $       325.00
Luke Gazdic - GI  $       275.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too bad for charity. Could have definitely been worse. 

I missed out on the Zelepukin jersey on Classic. So now I have money to burn on the next jersey. Maybe something will pop up on gamewornauctions or maybe just spend it on Meigrays holiday sale if nothing strikes me between now and then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am curious to see what GWA.net will have as well.  They tend to have a better selection of Devils stuff than Classic.  I don't have much actual spending money to burn and I have a couple of jerseys at Meigray now being authenticated so I have to pay for that as well.  However, I do have a jersey I might be willing to part with if there is something at GWA that I really want or if I make a deal with someone to finance their bidding by buying one of their shirts to use the funds for the auctions as well.

If all else fails, there is a piece of equipment I found at Meigray that is up my alley even though I do not really collect equipment lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope there is something good on there or that someone wants something on there and can grab a nice shirt from them. Worse comes to worse I just keep adding to my budget and get something bigger.  There are a few lower end players on Meigray I wouldn't mind getting if the sale is right. 

How much does it cost to have Meigray authenticate a jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

I hope there is something good on there or that someone wants something on there and can grab a nice shirt from them. Worse comes to worse I just keep adding to my budget and get something bigger.  There are a few lower end players on Meigray I wouldn't mind getting if the sale is right. 

How much does it cost to have Meigray authenticate a jersey?

Depends on age and perceived value as well as what type of authentication you want.  Here is their rate grid:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/Newsroom.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5536576&scId=6991&page=newsitem&catParentID=$catParentID

The two jerseys I have will be combined about $150-175 to authenticate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome! Thanks so much for the info. I might just have to look into that for a jersey I have. I appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

That's awesome! Thanks so much for the info. I might just have to look into that for a jersey I have. I appreciate it.

Anytime and what kind of jersey you look to get it done for?  The ones I have with them are my Utica Kevin Dean and my Devils Morrison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Anytime and what kind of jersey you look to get it done for?  The ones I have with them are my Utica Kevin Dean and my Devils Morrison.

I was thinking maybe my Gomez and my Rupp jersey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my two jerseys back from Meigray about a week and a half ago.  Cost me $125 total actually as one of the jerseys was already registered, so they just did a photo LOA.  It doesn't have the writing or signatures on it, but it does have a clear photomatch and the MG registry # printed on it.

Also got in a new one: a 1982-83 Mike Moher red game worn jersey.  Some light wear but a nice stick mark across one of the sleeves.  Everything looks as it should for an inaugural year jersey.  Even though he only played 9 games, the price was fair enough to pull the trigger as it is not too often inaugural year gamers come up for sale.

Also I saw this past weekend that GWA.net started.  Was hoping for a little bit better crop of Devils shirts as nothing sticks out to me as gotta-have-it's.  I might throw a bid out there on one to see where it goes, but not pushing for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Got my two jerseys back from Meigray about a week and a half ago.  Cost me $125 total actually as one of the jerseys was already registered, so they just did a photo LOA.  It doesn't have the writing or signatures on it, but it does have a clear photomatch and the MG registry # printed on it.

Also got in a new one: a 1982-83 Mike Moher red game worn jersey.  Some light wear but a nice stick mark across one of the sleeves.  Everything looks as it should for an inaugural year jersey.  Even though he only played 9 games, the price was fair enough to pull the trigger as it is not too often inaugural year gamers come up for sale.

Also I saw this past weekend that GWA.net started.  Was hoping for a little bit better crop of Devils shirts as nothing sticks out to me as gotta-have-it's.  I might throw a bid out there on one to see where it goes, but not pushing for it.

That's great! Awesome pickup with the Moher jersey. Inaugural season jerseys are very rare but very awesome to have. Glad you were able to pick one. 

I think I'm gonna pass on the GW auctions. There are some really nice jerseys on there but I don't have deep enough pockets to get anything off of there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2016 Military Appreciation Camo Warmup jerseys ended last night.  I didn't snag anything (or even tried to) but below are the results.  This year brought a total of $11,202.66 compared to $14,903.40 last year.  Average this year per jersey was $448.11 compared to $596.14 last year with same number of lots.

Player  Final Bid 
Cory Schneider  $    1,042.00
Taylor Hall  $       975.00
Adam Henrique  $       716.00
Travis Zajac  $       525.00
Beau Bennett  $       500.00
Kyle Palmieri  $       500.00
Pavel Zacha  $       500.00
Andy Greene  $       475.00
Mike Cammalleri - GI  $       400.00
Damon Severson  $       400.00
John Moore  $       384.00
Vernon Fiddler  $       376.00
Sergey Kalinin  $       375.00
Jacob Josefson  $       375.00
Yohann Auvitu  $       375.00
Nick Lappin  $       375.00
PA Parenteau  $       350.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $       350.00
Reid Boucher - GI  $       348.00
Kyle Quincey  $       325.00
Ben Lovejoy  $       325.00
Keith Kinkaid  $       311.66
Luke Gazdic - GI  $       300.00
Jon Merrill - GI  $       300.00
Mascot  $       300.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites