waynec1969

New guy

23 posts in this topic

Hello all, my name is Wayne. New to The Rock, but not the Devils. Hope to meet some great people.

Welcome aboard! Drink up.... :koolaid: !

Hey I'm Brandon. What's going on?

Hi Brandon, I'm Wayne (obviously, lol)

Not much going on, just having a difficult time at work and searching for a better job!

I'm hoping the Devils get out of this recent funk. They started the season so well. Hopefully they'll kick Atlanta's butts on Saturday!

Hi Brandon, I'm Wayne (obviously, lol)

Not much going on, just having a difficult time at work and searching for a better job!

I'm hoping the Devils get out of this recent funk. They started the season so well. Hopefully they'll kick Atlanta's butts on Saturday!

Eh, I'm not too worried. We've gotten 2 points out of the last 3 games... it's not *that* terrible, and we'll snap out of it.

Welcome to the boards, new guy.

Eh, I'm not too worried. We've gotten 2 points out of the last 3 games... it's not *that* terrible, and we'll snap out of it.

Welcome to the boards, new guy.

Unfortunately for Wayne, he's just missed being able to post in the most epic thread ever by a couple days.

But welcome, Wayne!

Unfortunately for Wayne, he's just missed being able to post in the most epic thread ever by a couple days.

:puke:

Welcome to the show.

Pay no attention to the "epic thread" crappola. Consider yerself lucky. That was by no means even close to the most epic thread ever.

Peruse the older threads and learn what a truly OT thread looks like! :koolaid:

Wow... 66 pages... 1,320 posts... if I read it all, will there be test? lol

Can it be opened briefly for me to join in the epicness or has it been lain to rest forever?

N... L....D

all others pale in comparison :P

Wow... 66 pages... 1,320 posts... if I read it all, will there be test? lol

Can it be opened briefly for me to join in the epicness or has it been lain to rest forever?

Unfortunately, DevilMinder thought it a great deal over and decided he would like to win. So he is the winner, which leaves all others in shock and disbelief. Many a person hath spent many a day posting in that thread.. I'd guess that I have the most posts in it, RSC with the second mosts posts, and probably RunningWithTheDevil had a bunch too... but quantity doesn't mean anything when DM snags the victory.

And don't worry... another stupid unending thread shall be produced out of my boredom soon enough :)

In fact, RWTD left a nice gravestone like post in my PM-inbox.. which now lies sadly in my signature--

"Today, October 28, 2008, from now on will be a day that will live in infamy. What once was the hope as one of the greatest threads in the history of NJDevs.com now lives as a locked history of what could have been. Hopes and dreams dashed, the participants hurt and disenchanted. And although the Thread has died, the Thread lives on in our hearts and minds. Forever the Thread.

The thread.

July 6 2008 - October 28 2008.

Rest in peace. "

N... L....D

all others pale in comparison :P

Those who live thru it.. share a certain camaraderie, a bond .... :cheers:

Aloha ... join the GD threads and GD Chat --

Those who live thru it.. share a certain camaraderie, a bond .... :cheers:

Aloha ... join the GD threads and GD Chat --

Werd!!!

And lets we forget the mutiny when red locked it!!! :whistling:

Werd!!!

And lets we forget the mutiny when red locked it!!! :whistling:

lol ... ya bunch of sillies.... where is RED anyways ?

Unfortunately, DevilMinder thought it a great deal over and decided he would like to win. So he is the winner, which leaves all others in shock and disbelief.

No, just you and RSC. The rest of us have lives. :P

A lot of the old guard has been slowly disappearing... either leaving altogether or regressing to a state of lurking... sad...

A lot of the old guard has been slowly disappearing... either leaving altogether or regressing to a state of lurking... sad...

Some of them yes... though you have to say, red did a fantastic job of annoying people on his own way out which didn't help much either :P

then again... who knows... maybe it's fatherhood

.... or someone put a spell checker on and he can't handle it :lol:

No, just you and RSC. The rest of us have lives. :P

hey...I have a life...that thread just consisted of 40% of it for a while.

It was overrated anyway. :ph34r::P

Lies! I demand an apology! Show some respect for the dearly departed, sir!