2008 NL East Champions!!

Verran12

if you all haven't noticed, there is no god. the only team more of a fraud then the phillies were the brewers, and now you skip the best team in the NL because they laid a BIG FAT EGG in the post-season.

phils/bosox in the world series and i will not watch one second of it.

Hopefully DODGERS/SOX WS! :dance:

I love how Philthadelphia radio never learns their lesson. I heard the afternoon idiots yesterday basically dismiss the Dodgers and were talking about which team they will face in the series since they will obviously just blow by the Dodgers. :rolleyes:

The Angels forgot how to play postseason baseball because they werent playing the Yankees.

Stupid gutless asses who can only get up for NYY, and I am not too high on their fans who GOT OUT OF THE WAY of a pop-up in the stands allowing Youkalis could catch it late in Game 2 with runners on base.

I hope that Rally Monkey gives everyone at that game the outbreak disease.

I guess K-Rod didnt point to god enough during the regular season.

Im pretty bitter.

Edited by ILikeItVeryMuch

Hopefully DODGERS/SOX WS! :dance:

I love how Philthadelphia radio never learns their lesson. I heard the afternoon idiots yesterday basically dismiss the Dodgers and were talking about which team they will face in the series since they will obviously just blow by the Dodgers. :rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude. But the only people who are dumber than the people who call into sports talk radio are the people who search for intelligence from the people who call into sports talk radio. I've listened to enough WIP and FAN to know this is universal.

I plead the fifth on the intelligence level of people who listen to sports talk radio enough to know this.

Fact is: One win away with Hamles and Meyers set to go in the next two! :beerbang:

Edited by Senators Advocate

Torre should have the book thrown at him for that HORRIBLE use of his pitchers last night. Not just once but four times. And then WTF did they pitch to that fat bastard for in the 8th when they had K Roll on deck???? Uhg!

:argh: I can not stand how pitchers are pulled out after throwing 14 times and getting nothin but outs. Let the guy go til he F's up! :doh1:

C'MON DODGERS!!!

Fact is: One win away with Hamles and Meyers set to go in the next two! :beerbang:

We are in a good spot, our best 2 pitchers will be a challenge to beat in a row. Also we still have Game 6&7 at home if we need them, lets hope Hamels takes care of business, so I can have a cold one on the Phillies making it to the World Series for the first time since '93