GDT: DEVILS @ CAPITALS 7PM et

njdevil26

How does Vrana score on his second shift and only get 7 minutes of icetime...

He was embarrassing himself out there. Scoring goals and sh!t. Any respectable Devil knows you are supposed to hit the goalie in the crest.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, like we said earlier, he looked a little lost at wing. That and there were tons of special teams minutes. He took one PP shift.

His goal came on a center-like play.

See post #157 in this thread for answer. :rolleyes:

Edited by brodeurrocks

BTW Holik seems to be out so it's the same team as last year + Vrana and maybe now Pelley or Bergfors?

So as of right now we will have 2 players worth 6.5 million back sometime within the next 6 or 7 weeks. Let them take their time, heal up while the core of this team gets to play with some kids.

Hope Holik is ok.. need that body in front of the net and to conduct interviews :-)

I was pretty tired all night so I didn't notice things the way I should, but there was a lot of special teams play and I suppose Sutter was reluctant to playing Vrana on either the powerplay or penalty kill tonight. I'm not saying its right, I'd like to see him get more ice time, but I guess that was Sutter's reasoning.

Because, like we said earlier, he looked a little lost at wing. That and there were tons of special teams minutes. He took one PP shift.

His goal came on a center-like play.

I don't think Vrana was lost at the wing, he seemed pretty comfortable there and made a great move position wise to get himself his first goal. There were times when he may have appeared out of place, but that's just because he swapped with the center and made sure to cover the defensive responsibilities which was really smart.

OUR PK Unit earned this win tonight, but these sloppy penalties have to stop.

Maybe this answers the Brodeur VS. Ovie MVP debate tonight.

Had OVIE beat him in the SO to come from behind this story would be painted everywhere tommorrow, and much as the media loves "young guns".