Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
njdevil26

GDT: FLYERS @ DEVILS 7PM

161 posts in this topic

Flyers are due.

That being said, Devils 3-2 in S/O

Lets go Devils!!!!

It will certainly be a PLEASURE to keep the Cryers winless!!

4 - 2 Devils tonight, Elias with a big game!!

P.S. will the chat room be up and running tonight?? I tried to get on the other night and had problems. DOnt know if it was my system or the chat room itself??

Plenty of tix still available for tonight. Feel free to join everyone at the rock if you can!

Plenty of tix still available for tonight. Feel free to join everyone at the rock if you can!

Would love to be there, and will be at some games this yr, but tonight will be spent watching some on TV around taking kids to school events.

That being said I will watch as much as I can!!

Briere is out for both games and will have abdominal surgery; out for a month. Gagne is a game-time decision with the flu. Biron in goal.

^^ All per TG blog ..Great news! And Biron in goal just tops the cake.. we wrecked him last year and hes been a joke so far this year.

Edited by nmigliore

Briere is out for both games and will have abdominal surgery; out for a month. Gagne is a game-time decision with the flu. Biron in goal.

^^ All per TG blog ..Great news! And Biron in goal just tops the cake.. we wrecked him last year and hes been a joke so far this year.

Doesn't matter because Niitimaki is another horrible one. I'm hoping the Flyers will bring back Emery for the next season.

Let's not get carried away here, this has trap game written all over it. the Flyers have no problem scoring, it's thier D and goaltending that is letting them down.

I am cautiously optomistic, but I don't think this will be a blowout. I hope I eat my words but I'm a little worried about this game.

Philly is desperate for a W and will come out flying.. Devs gotta be ready to count and play strong or else they will not win

Lucky devils.. if biron wasn't such a retard its 1-0 flyers

Edited by nmigliore