Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sandman441

Older new guy?

13 posts in this topic

:whistling: I'll probably start hanging out a bit but just in the offtopic forums. I think I stopped posting 3 years ago?. Maybe two but it was a long time ago. For the last 11 months I've been in college classes are working out except math (which I kind of suck at). Edited by sandman441

Welcome back. I think a lot of us thought you left when Gomez did. :P

Nah I just kinda didn't like some of the stuff that was being said. I don't think it was too bad here but on hfboards it was kinda bad. I just kinda said screw it and went into exile for a bit. I do watch the rangers but honestly don't care either way. If they do win the stanley cup I'd be happy for scott and brandon though.

Edited by sandman441

Good to have you back but has it really been that long? Thought it was just last year.

Good to have you back but has it really been that long? Thought it was just last year.

I think it's been atleast 2 years. I pretty much stopped posting after I learned he went to the rangers then nothing until pretty much now.

Yah but Gomez signed with NY in July of 2007...not two years ago. Either way, time sure flies!

Welcome back..I am slightly troubled that you refer to two Rangers by their first names though. :lol: Perhaps you need a nice cold glass of :koolaid: ?

Welcome back..I am slightly troubled that you refer to two Rangers by their first names though. :lol: Perhaps you need a nice cold glass of :koolaid: ?

Nope I'm good. :ph34r:

I though you signed with the rangers

WB

I though you signed with the rangers

WB

No but I do watch ranger games. But honestly don't care either way.

I did as a joke put I was a ranger fan on hfboards. But it was a joke and nobody took it that way.

Edited by sandman441