Looks like we Pissed Off Canucks Fans!

kirkmullenator

From their comments:

"Screw the devils. devils are bitches. gay expansion team. cant win anything without your goalie you guys suck and your lousy fans anyway never sell out the arena even when you wincups"

Where did Canada rank in the the last world literacy survey? I think it was somewhere between Afghanistan and Yemen.

I really didn't think the 7th man campaign was all that bad, but it's pretty hilarious reading all the back-and-forth nonsense between the Vancouver and New Jersey fans. Too bad we don't play them at home this year.

And did one of those idiots really say we can't win without our goalie? Thank God for the anonymous poster who reminded them that they have the most overrated goalie in the history of hockey.

From their comments:

"Screw the devils. devils are bitches. gay expansion team. cant win anything without your goalie you guys suck and your lousy fans anyway never sell out the arena even when you wincups"

Where did Canada rank in the the last world literacy survey? I think it was somewhere between Afghanistan and Yemen.

and the Canucks are a original six team? Can they even win with Luongo? Can they deny the promotion is lame?

Don't hate the messenger...the promo is lame.

Edited by John Wensink

Check this sh!t out on the comments:

"the 7th man is sooper lame. but I would rather have 7th man tattood on my dick using shards of broken glass dipped in ink and iodine than ever in my life have to say that I live in the bloated sh*#hole of New Jersey. For Christ sakes, people from Ohio make fun of Jersey, it's like New York got drunk, fell over, smashed its head, puked, sh!t its pants and passed out and the next morning it had all manifested into newark. You might have a couple of cups, but at least when we win ours it wont get stolen and pawned off for fake tan bronzing cream."

fvck Vancouver

More comments:

go canuck yoursef, that is the best comment i have read in a loooong time lmao. fvckin hilarious. ya, so just to reiterate what most have already said: newark is an overpopulated, polluted sh!thole of America, and your fanbase (or lack thereof) is pathetic. i'd rather wait another 100 years to win a cup here in vancouver than ever set foot in that god forsaken place you call home. enjoy living on welfare and dying a premature death in that lovely city of yours.

Anybody want to head up there and invade those bastards?

Check this sh!t out on the comments:

"the 7th man is sooper lame. but I would rather have 7th man tattood on my dick using shards of broken glass dipped in ink and iodine than ever in my life have to say that I live in the bloated sh*#hole of New Jersey. For Christ sakes, people from Ohio make fun of Jersey, it's like New York got drunk, fell over, smashed its head, puked, sh!t its pants and passed out and the next morning it had all manifested into newark. You might have a couple of cups, but at least when we win ours it wont get stolen and pawned off for fake tan bronzing cream."

fvck Vancouver

HAHAHA that comment rivals the entire 7th man promotion in how absolutely hillarious that is. Completely inaccurate description of Newark seeing as it is without a doubt in my mind safer to walk around the area near The Rock (Newark) than it is to walk around the area near MSG (New York).

That really doesn't take much away from the amount I laughed while reading it though haha.

Who cares? I mean I'm a Canucks fan..and I freaking HATE Luongo...don't judge all Canucks fans because a few 12 year olds were bored...it's not like you can lump us all into one stupid category, we're not Flames fans..geez..:P

Who cares? I mean I'm a Canucks fan..and I freaking HATE Luongo...don't judge all Canucks fans because a few 12 year olds were bored...it's not like you can lump us all into one stupid category, we're not Flames fans..geez..:P

I went out there last year... and after seeing that idiot Bobby Lou flash video made by a drunk 8-year old... um... yeah... you can lump them all into a pile of stupid :P

Did a Canucks fan just say "winning"? :hah:

Also, they must feel really insecure about their whole organisation if they browse other teams' forums (and it's not like they went to an Avs forums or anything... they went all the way to Jersey, really, do we have a Devils - Canucks rivalry I'm not aware of?) to see what fans out there think about their promotion. And writing about it ON A TEAM BLOG? Can you imagine guys from, let's say, 2ManAdvantage crying about some fans from Canada laughing at Devils' promo? The whole situation is just surreal and hilarious.

Really, Canucks fans taking shots at the Devils are ridiculous. Vancouver has been around for longer and it still hasn't won sh!t. If they like their team and go to games, so be it, that's their choice, but don't act like your team is owning the league.

Reasons to be pissed with the Canucks..... BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T BEAT THE RANGERS WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE... THEY RUINED THE 1940 CHANT....DIPsh!tS, I WISH THE WERE WINNERS THEN I WOULDN'T EVEN HEAR A PEEP FROM RANGERS FANS WHEN MARTY GOT HURT.

you know we kinda screwed that up just a little bit too :P

I just think it's funny that they make it seem like the whole Devils fan base was bashing the 7th Man thing when that thread had a whole 11 responses. I'm not surprised, though. This is the same group of fans that took over that Tournament Of Logos blog a few months back and made sure Luongo won the vote for best goalie mask ... the Johnny Canuck on his mask isn't even holding a hockey stick correctly, for cryin' out loud!