Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

Current Devils All-Star Vote Totals

55 posts in this topic

No one HAS to make it, but Parise DESERVES to make it whether he does or not. If he keeps going like this, (though he seems like hes getting frustrated at times. Like the empty net miss the other night) he may very well hit 50 goals 100 points.

No one HAS to make it, but Parise DESERVES to make it whether he does or not. If he keeps going like this, (though he seems like hes getting frustrated at times. Like the empty net miss the other night) he may very well hit 50 goals 100 points.

And that makes me wonder... If Parise is such a beast now, how will he look when the whole team is healthy and with everything going in the right direction. :blink: He's scary good!

Are we allowed to vote multiple times? I voted about 4 times for Parise and Elias, at least I think I did. I wasn't sure if only one of my votes counted towards the total.

Are we allowed to vote multiple times? I voted about 4 times for Parise and Elias, at least I think I did. I wasn't sure if only one of my votes counted towards the total.

I just voted twice in a row. My first times voting. I assume it counted.

PARISE, Zach 21096

Not even close to making it via fan vote, you think Montreal fans are voting much?

The Devils have yet to mention this at the game or send one email out asking their fans to vote....probably because they'd rather no one go.

Obviously, Parise isn't going to be voted in by the fans. But it would be nice if he at least placed among the Top 10 forwards. The only way to make that possible is if someone organized some kind of Vote for Zach movement.

While it seems the Devils themselves aren't going to promote a vote, perhaps we can do something on this Web site. What if all of us on NJDevs.com voted for him like five times a day each day we visit this Web site before we begin making our regular posts?

Can we start a "Vote for Zach" thread and sticky it?

(Eh, it was just a thought.)

Edited by 95Crash

With promotions such as this, is it any wonder that Canadiens players are getting so many votes?

2gwzx3r.gif

With promotions such as this, is it any wonder that Canadiens players are getting so many votes?

2gwzx3r.gif

Currenty arn't the five starting roster spots in the East occupied by Canadiens players????

Currenty arn't the five starting roster spots in the East occupied by Canadiens players????

Yep, MTL has the top goalie, top two D-men, and the top THREE forwards. Even Crosby and Malkin trail behind. As of a few minutes ago:

FORWARDS

1. KOVALEV, Alex 393188

2. KOIVU, Saku 389889

3. TANGUAY, Alex 385183

4. CROSBY, Sidney 320149

5. MALKIN, Evgeni 264737

DEFENSEMEN

1. MARKOV, Andrei 440135

2. KOMISAREK, Mike 396630

3. CHARA, Zdeno 197441

4. GONCHAR, Sergei 184935

5. WHITNEY, Ryan 162392

GOALTENDER

1. PRICE, Carey 428944

2. FLEURY, Marc-Andre 204205

3. LUNDQVIST, Henrik 87550

4. MILLER, Ryan 82680

5. THOMAS, Tim 52580

As for DEVILS players, Brodeur has 36,520 and Parise has 22,458 votes.

Edited by 95Crash

The Redskins are stuffing for the football pro bowl too... they have an absurd amount of leaders in positions. My opinion... good for them. If the Devils marketing department had that initiative and we had 6 guys winning we'd all be beside ourselves with glee.

The Redskins are stuffing for the football pro bowl too... they have an absurd amount of leaders in positions. My opinion... good for them. If the Devils marketing department had that initiative and we had 6 guys winning we'd all be beside ourselves with glee.

I agree completely. Good for Montreal. Too bad we can't do the same, or at least do much better than we are.

pretty sure it was twice 00-01 (First All Star) and 01-02

3x

99-00

00-01 First Team

01-02

If anyone wnats to know:

I saw that Crosby passed Tanguay in the totals and now it seems that Crosby has passed Koivu and looks ready to pass Kovalev.

KOVALEV, Alex 429547

CROSBY, Sidney 428847

KOIVU, Saku 426780

TANGUAY, Alex 421319

I was bored on my lunch break so i decided to see if any player in the NHL had faild to recieve a vote in the All star ballet using the search tool.

Obviousley the first name i typed in was Avery, but i was dissapointed to find that in his spare time since he got suspended Sean had voted for himself 1121 times !!!!!!

So i kept looking but as of yet have failed to find a player with no votes!!!!

So if anyone can find one (and is bored enough to look) post it here!!!

The lowest i have found so far is:

San Jose : Riley ARMSTRONG, 12

I have already completed my quest:

Warren Peters of the Calgary flames has 0 :dance:

Now im going to vote for him!!!

I then procedded to find quite a few players with no votes: here is the roster of no votes allstars:

West:

Warren Peters: Calgary

Tom Wandell : Dallas

Pascal Pelletier: Chicago

East:

Oskar Osala: Washington

Tanner Glass: Florida

Joe Callahan: New York Islanders

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

I see Pittsburgh fans have come on strong as a few Pens have overtaken and/or come close to the Canadiens players.

Me myself, I've been voting for these Devils:

Zach Parise

Patrik Elias

Brian Gionta

Paul Martin

Colin White

Martin Brodeur

In the West, I've been voting:

Jason Arnott

Ales Hemsky

Patrick Marleau

Dan Boyle

Sheldon Souray

Evgeni Nabakov

I have already completed my quest:

Warren Peters of the Calgary flames has 0 :dance:

Now im going to vote for him!!!

I then procedded to find quite a few players with no votes: here is the roster of no votes allstars:

West:

Warren Peters: Calgary

Tom Wandell : Dallas

Pascal Pelletier: Chicago

East:

Oskar Osala: Washington

Tanner Glass: Florida

Joe Callahan: New York Islanders

you mean to tell me sheldon brookbank has an all-star vote?