Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelzluvznjd

a NEW YORKER devils fan!!

12 posts in this topic

hey fellow devils fans!!

i'm kelly and i am a new yorker who has been a devils fan my whole life!! i have been a member of this site for awhile but havent had time to look around much til now soo i was wondering about things like being the "keeper" of stuff and the kool aid man and stuff like that so any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm looking foward to chatting with you all on the regular :dance:

hey fellow devils fans!!

i'm kelly and i am a new yorker who has been a devils fan my whole life!! i have been a member of this site for awhile but havent had time to look around much til now soo i was wondering about things like being the "keeper" of stuff and the kool aid man and stuff like that so any help would be greatly appreciated. i'm looking foward to chatting with you all on the regular :dance:

hey kelly! Welcome to the boards... the place is fun. Go into the subtopic called "Heaven" and find the "Official NJDevs Keepership thread 2" somewhere.. (maybe someone less lazy than me will post it for ya) and ask about being a keeper of something.

Drink up!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

there's a few of us Staten Islanders who are Devils fans on here (after all it was easier to drive over the Goethals to the Swamp then a train to a boat to a train to the sh!thole in the city :P).... though we get older. wise up and move on! :koolaid:

and yeah don't let MBIII's moment of drama kill ya :P

and yeah don't let MBIII's moment of drama kill ya :P

moment of drama? please explain, senor.

moment of drama? please explain, senor.

your post-whore thread that got locked :P

your post-whore thread that got locked :P

Respect the dead!

And I'll save you a post: "I made fun of the Benoit situation that day it happened:P"

You're welcome :P

Respect the dead!

And I'll save you a post: "I made fun of the Benoit situation that day it happened:P"

Well I yelled WOW THE BENOIT FINISH, during the Shield last week....

2 days later... it's said Shawn Ryan did that on purpose B )

Respect the dead!

:wub:

holla!

I'm a manhattanite and devils fan. A buddy of mine lives around the corner from me in the E.Vill and also is a die hard devils fan. You are Not Alone

holla!

I'm a manhattanite and devils fan. A buddy of mine lives around the corner from me in the E.Vill and also is a die hard devils fan. You are Not Alone

you rockkkk!!! :gd:

And Ranger fans say there are no Devil fans in New York...here's proof there is and I love it.

Props to all Devil fans who live in New York