DevilsRule Posters Potshotting Our Boys

Jimmy Leeds

After you explain the Dolphins... can you explain to me how I can get the jerseys and the keeper pic in my sig? lol

I forget the name of the website now, but I'm sure someone else here can name it. Once you go to the site pick the jerseys you want and then host the image through Photobucket or a similar site.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they are referring to me as "gigantic guy" and "mamma's boy"

plain d!cks over there

Your right about that. DR.com is ruled by about 5 or 6 elites over there who if you do not share thier opinion about everything they jump down your throat. It use to be a good site but has turned into a pathetic shell of its former self. Bill has let that site degenerate into a thug board.

Your right about that. DR.com is ruled by about 5 or 6 elites over there who if you do not share thier opinion about everything they jump down your throat. It use to be a good site but has turned into a pathetic shell of its former self. Bill has let that site degenerate into a thug board.

LOL And you didn't think that we wouldn't happen to read this, did you?

NJDevs is a great hockey forum. If they would've witnessed what you said during the Rags/Devs series last April, I'd put my money on that everyone here would've called you out. Having differing opinions and criticizing your team's play is one thing (Did I bully/curse out all of the fans that wanted Elias, my favorite player, to be traded? No.), turning your back on your team and trashing it is an entirely different story. I'm not going to bother with you, that's all I have to say.

LOL And you didn't think that we wouldn't happen to read this, did you?

NJDevs is a great hockey forum. If they would've witnessed what you said during the Rags/Devs series last April, I'd put my money on that everyone here would've called you out. Having differing opinions and criticizing your team's play is one thing (Did I bully/curse out all of the fans that wanted Elias, my favorite player, to be traded? No.), turning your back on your team and trashing it is an entirely different story. I'm not going to bother with you, that's all I have to say.

Then why did you bother replying? You can STFU now k.

Furthermore I can care less whether or not the faggots on that site will read what I say about them. I hope they all do so they can obsess over me like they always do and prove how failed and pitiful their lives are.

Edited by thegame346