Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OfficialDL

2008-09 Player Wallpapers

19 posts in this topic

The 'A's on Madden and Elias are so badly photoshopped...but that pales in comparison to whoever tried the 'C' on Jamie Langenbrunner...wow...

The 'A's on Madden and Elias are so badly photoshopped...but that pales in comparison to whoever tried the 'C' on Jamie Langenbrunner...wow...

Holy sh!t. Thats just pathetic.. At least the Elias A looks OK and passable.. but who the hell stole their diploma in computer graphics and made that C on Langs?!

LOL. Nice find! If anyone needs a nice chuckle, please look at Langenbrunner's Wallpaper. That's just sad...and on so many levels, too.

Edited by Biggie B

Holy sh!t. Thats just pathetic.. At least the Elias A looks OK and passable.. but who the hell stole their diploma in computer graphics and made that C on Langs?!

The C is supposed to go halfway up the neck right? :P

C removed! Looks like someone on the Devils website watches our site closely...

HAHAH They changed the address and added a "B" at the end of it as in picture A and picture B, its still on the server and can be seen here lol

How horrible is that??

800x600_langenbrunner0809.jpg

To there aid though, it looks like its right, as far as it was cut right, to fit next to his glove, but they just placed it wrong. Im sure someone can fix it for them, cut it off the bad picture and place it on the picture where he doesnt have the C.

800x600_langenbrunner0809b.jpg

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

Well, the answer is YES they do watch this site closely. As soon as the A & B photo's were pointed out, they removed the A photo completely. I assume they also fired their 12yo son from helping them do their past due assignments in order to meet deadlines.

Well, the answer is YES they do watch this site closely. As soon as the A & B photo's were pointed out, they removed the A photo completely. I assume they also fired their 12yo son from helping them do their past due assignments in order to meet deadlines.

Since they supposedly watch this site, I'd just like to say to whomever is reading this that we Devils fans are very appreciative of the team's efforts to give the fans what they want. It is nice to know that the team cares about what we think and tries to look out for our interests! Good job, guys!

:clap2::thumbsup:

Edited by 95Crash

I dont understand the site.. Why would they make these recordings/pictures of Jamie without the 'C'?? He was given captaincy last November or December if i recall.. did they think he would be stripped of it?

Edited by nmigliore

I'm sure they just gave all the players the same sweater and put the "C" and "A"'s to whoever was wearing them. Pretty crappy. The glove selection is wrong on all the players too... Half of those guys don't wear RBK gloves. Once again, probably a pair of gloves for all players to use. Sad. Why not in game shots?

I also noticed Holik is holding a RBK composite stick .. more proof that they just gave them a set of gloves and stick :D