Brookbank Fight

rpaq88

What was up with the Flyers going after Brookbank? They kept hounding him until he dropped the gloves. They also tried to get Zubrus to fight a couple of times and he drew a good penalty when he didn't take the bait. Beside the one fight with Rupp the Flyers wouldn't go after Rupp again or Clarkson.

Thats because they didn't want to get the sh!t kicked out of them. It was pretty funny in the 3rd after Oduya was hit from behind he tried to fight the flyer and then Leach and Rupp stepped in.

Oduya asked that punk Gratton to go, but he just stood there. Rupp and Leach came over to push him around.

That Gratton has always been a turd.

Oduya asked that punk Gratton to go, but he just stood there. Rupp and Leach came over to push him around.

That Gratton has always been a turd.

That would've been his second fight of the game, getting him a 10-minute misconduct. I mean, yeah, I don't think that he should be egging guys on after he had his fight, but I understand why he wouldn't go.

agreed

While he doesn't have the deepest skillset by far, this guy at least brings toughness and heart to the 4th line when needed, and he'll throw the gloves.

Saying he's worthless is silly, who else do you put there?

Obviouslly Vrana and Bergfors didn't fit and couldn't stay afloat. Brooker at least fits the profile of the 4th line when a little extra size is needed, or someone is out from time-to-time.

He's a marginal role player....why do we have to crucify him while we are winning?

Its like picking on the equipment guy.....