10$ Seats

J0llyR0ger

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I've never done this before. How early do you think I need to get there for Saturday? Do I have to get two tickets on my wristband or get I get just one? Thanks.

The way our attendance has been you should have no trouble showing up around 5pm and getting seats you probably could get them as late as 6:30 or so.

• 2 weeks later...

From the Devils website:

"A limited number of seats at $10 for each home game will be made available at Prudential Center's Box Office, beginning two (2) hours prior to the game. There will be a two-seat limit per person.

Fans waiting in line will be issued wristbands starting four hours before gametime in order to secure their chance of purchasing $10 tickets. Fans should remain in line upon receiving wristbands, as the wristbands do not secure a spot in the line."

If I don't get there in time, when can I just purchase tickets from the box office?

There should be some tickets available there? To give you an idea about demand for tickets for this game, I sold my tickets in first row the 100's for over $100 each ticketexchange. So high demand game as they sold for about double face value. :whistling:

Oh well now my parents will just go to the movies and dinner instead of the game tonight :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know?

You mean next Saturday's flyers game? I stood in line for one once and I think I got there at 9:00am.. But I don't recall the opponent and you also have to consider that this is a big family weekend (so the line will either be very empty or very crowded).. For the Flyers, I'd say get there at 8:30 to be safe but I really don't know because they cut the number of $10 tix in half since my days on the line

I'm thinking about getting in line for the 1:00 this Saturday. What time should I get there?

Just a heads up, the game this Saturday (the 20th) is in St. Louis at 8 PM

I'm assuming you were looking at the Philly game on the 27th? I'd suggest the earlier the better since it's against the Flyers, whose fans are close enough to be able to get to the Rock and be in the $10 ticket line too. I'd say if you got there around 9:30 or 10 you'd be fine.

Edited by RSC

Again this game appears to be a high demand game. I mean I sold seats to this game in the 100's for a minimum of $80 a ticket. Mind you not all the seats are row 1 either.

No idea about the $10 line though, but I will say earlier is better.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.