10$ Seats

J0llyR0ger

I just called the Box Office because I'm trying to get 10 dollar tickets for friday's game against the Penguins. Woman said that they start giving out bracelets at 11 am now!

figured i'd give everyone the heads up.

The box office will still open on 5:30???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that's just for people who want to stand in line insanely early. I think last year they gave out bracelets around 4-4:30 to whoever was in line. I would hope that if they changed the time from 5:30 they would advertise that fact, I'm planning to get a $10 once or twice next month but if they sell much earlier than 5:30 I might be out of luck.

edit: Well apparently they have changed the time $10 tickets go on sale. From the team website:

A limited number of seats at $10 for each home game will be made available at Prudential Center's Box Office, beginning two (2) hours prior to the game. There will be a two-seat limit per person.

Fans waiting in line will be issued wristbands starting four hours before gametime in order to secure their chance of purchasing $10 tickets. Fans should remain in line upon receiving wristbands, as the wristbands do not secure a spot in the line.

So two hours before the game = 5 PM most nights.

Edited by NJDevs26

I would guess that's just for people who want to stand in line insanely early. I think last year they gave out bracelets around 4-4:30 to whoever was in line. I would hope that if they changed the time from 5:30 they would advertise that fact, I'm planning to get a $10 once or twice next month but if they sell much earlier than 5:30 I might be out of luck.

edit: Well apparently they have changed the time $10 tickets go on sale. From the team website:

So two hours before the game = 5 PM most nights.

I called after i read this on the site...She may have been mistaken but she did say 11 am.

Well I sat in the 10$ line again yesterday for Doc Emerick night, wristbands are still at 4 and tickets at 5 so no change there.

Oh yea and someone came and payed a visit to us, his name was DOC EMERICK. I seriously was standing in line and saw this short man walking down the sidewalk from Broad street and just went to my friend "Holy sh!t, thats Doc Emerick" and we all turned around including some people standing near us. He came by and payed us a visit and talked for quite a while saying how we were the "Dedicated Fans" by sitting out there in the cold (when it was actually a pretty nice day). It was awesome, than he went over towards Penn Station and came back with a bunch of food and gave a bag of pop corn to the guy in front of the line to share with everyone. What a Class A guy, I'll never forget that day.

I get off of work at 3pm and it'll take me about 30 min to get to Newark, then I'd have to park and walk over.

Any tips on where to park, and do you think I'd have a shot at tomorrow's game?

Hopefully you will be able to get in, being it being a weekday and out of division (although not to far away) you have a better chance. Yet if you can positively get there before 4 you might be able to find my ass and jump in line with me, but it needs to be before 4 or else the wristbands will already be given out.

I think you would have a chance though, also my favorite place to park is if you are going down broad street from 21 take a right on green street than look for the parking lot across form the court house, possibly another block down, on the same street as prude center. It's like 15 bucks for all day and a short walk.

Well I sat in the 10$ line again yesterday for Doc Emerick night, wristbands are still at 4 and tickets at 5 so no change there.

Oh yea and someone came and payed a visit to us, his name was DOC EMERICK. I seriously was standing in line and saw this short man walking down the sidewalk from Broad street and just went to my friend "Holy sh!t, thats Doc Emerick" and we all turned around including some people standing near us. He came by and payed us a visit and talked for quite a while saying how we were the "Dedicated Fans" by sitting out there in the cold (when it was actually a pretty nice day). It was awesome, than he went over towards Penn Station and came back with a bunch of food and gave a bag of pop corn to the guy in front of the line to share with everyone. What a Class A guy, I'll never forget that day.

Awesome story! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I might be getting on this line tomorrow morning for the first time since Game 1 last season. That time, I missed getting tickets by about two people. A few questions:

Where do you guys park your cars that early in the day?

How many people have to be in the line before you know there is no chance at gettings tix?

If the line gets big early in the day, do they ever hand the wristbands out early so everyone doesn't have to sit there all day?

Does everyone usually do a good job at policing the line, making sure nobody cuts in at the last second?

I imagine everyone brings food and drinks and reading material and iPods and crap like that. What about sneaking a few beers?

Any other tips?

I might be getting on this line tomorrow morning for the first time since Game 1 last season. That time, I missed getting tickets by about two people. A few questions:

Where do you guys park your cars that early in the day?

How many people have to be in the line before you know there is no chance at gettings tix?

If the line gets big early in the day, do they ever hand the wristbands out early so everyone doesn't have to sit there all day?

Does everyone usually do a good job at policing the line, making sure nobody cuts in at the last second?

I imagine everyone brings food and drinks and reading material and iPods and crap like that. What about sneaking a few beers?

Any other tips?

Sorry I didn't notice that earlier.

I'm sure you figured it mostly out by now but here's how I like to tell some things.

If the line is to the second light post it's usually not a very good chance.

They do not do a very good job of policing the line, because they only really go out there to give out the bands and possibly mingle with some people (Like Byron, best security guard ever).

If you want to bring alcohol just bring it in a paper bag or something, last time I waited we did friggen Jager Bombs in the front of the line, no one gave a sh!t. It rocked.

And I've never seen them hand out bands early just because the line is big.

Hope that helps to anyone who's still looking at this thread.

The cutting of the line is something that needs to be addressed. Me and my friends were the 15th in line when we got there at 10 AM on Tuesday, and by 2 PM we were around the 25th-30th. People were coming late and just waiting by the front of the line, and therefore getting tickets while screwing someone else over. These two girls walked up to the line around that time and just started talking to a few guys, and all of a sudden they were the head of the line, and that's not fair.

And if what I heard was true, that there's a certain person that goes and promises like a dozen people that he'll save them a spot in line because they can't make waiting in line, that's not cool either. A friend or two is whatever, but that many people is BS.

And if what I heard was true, that there's a certain person that goes and promises like a dozen people that he'll save them a spot in line because they can't make waiting in line, that's not cool either. A friend or two is whatever, but that many people is BS.

I agree, I've had people wait there and save a spot for 1 or 2 people, but I've never let more than that in, especially with the fact that you get 2 tickets per wristband.

One thing I do do though is if we know a bunch of people in line we'll give all the wrist bands to whoever is in front so that we can all sit together, but that doesn't effect anyone not getting wristbands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What time you guys think for Saturday? I'm finding it kinda hard to judge since its not against the Rangers like last year, but its still the last game of the regular season.

What time you guys think for Saturday? I'm finding it kinda hard to judge since its not against the Rangers like last year, but its still the last game of the regular season.

Probably 7 or 8 AM. :noclue: It is the last game of the regular season and fan appreciation game too...

• 6 months later...

So I have class till 430ish. If i get to the rock around 530-6 what are my chances or getting a 10dollar seat to tomorrow's game against the capitals?? Any chance at all?

from the past 2 years in going for $10 seats almost every game i could, i would say no. But i havent been in for $10 seats at all this season, ive been to all 5 of the first 5 home games, and had tix in advance, because of low attendence numbers..

• 1 month later...

What time are you guys thinking for Wednesday against the Pens? You think 2:30/3 would be OK, or earlier?

I'd think earlier. It's a division game, defending champs, during winter break, on puck night. Everything I've found so far points to potential sell-out. I'm trying to procure two more tickets to the game for my father, and all the discount codes are sold out - even college night. I think $10 ticket line are the only cheapish tickets left.

Of course, that's just me, and I've never done the $10 ticket line before. But it seems like Wednesday's a big game for people to go to.

I'd think earlier. It's a division game, defending champs, during winter break, on puck night. Everything I've found so far points to potential sell-out. I'm trying to procure two more tickets to the game for my father, and all the discount codes are sold out - even college night. I think $10 ticket line are the only cheapish tickets left.

Of course, that's just me, and I've never done the $10 ticket line before. But it seems like Wednesday's a big game for people to go to.

It's practically already a sellout (Devils ticket manager told me this) and it will be completely sold out by game time..

I was in the $10 line today and the regulars there said they wouldn't arrive later than 12pm for that game.. Demand is as high as it gets..

And they only gave out 50 wristbands today :huh: (I think they cut the number of $10 seats in half)

Edited by Colin226

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.