10$ Seats

J0llyR0ger

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So I'm having some trouble getting a read on tomorrow...yes, its against the Blues, but its a Saturday when a lot of schools are on spring break, thus meaning poor college kids are going to be competing with the poor high school kid (myself). Is 2 safe, you think? Or a little earlier?

So I'm having some trouble getting a read on tomorrow...yes, its against the Blues, but its a Saturday when a lot of schools are on spring break, thus meaning poor college kids are going to be competing with the poor high school kid (myself). Is 2 safe, you think? Or a little earlier?

The kind of day it's supposed to be tomorrow, I'd go early, bring a football, and just hang out all day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seriously debating making a twitter page for the line. Would anyone else who waits in line a lot be interested in sharing the account with me? I know a friend or two who would also do it, this way maybe people could see how the line is and not waste time heading over to be let down.

I'm seriously debating making a twitter page for the line. Would anyone else who waits in line a lot be interested in sharing the account with me? I know a friend or two who would also do it, this way maybe people could see how the line is and not waste time heading over to be let down.

I don't do it often enough to actually share the account with you, but I think it would be a fantastic idea that you should most definitely do. I'd actually turn mobile updates on for it :P

Ok so I made a twitter and am going to try and see how well I can keep this going.

Here is the current link for it. http://twitter.com/NJDTicketLine I'll be posting stuff today when I get in line which should be a good warm up since no one is going to be there =P

Tell your friends, hopefully this can actually work and help us Devils fans out on getting tickets.

The Twitter page is a damn fine idea! Nice job getting that up and running.

A bunch of friends and I are thinking about jumping on line for the 4/10 game against the Isles. Not sure how early we should go. Depending on the weather, I'm already planning on noon-ish. Thoughts?

Also, is it true they cut the number of $10 seats in half and only hand out 50 wristbands?

Wristbands have definitely gone down since last year, but I'm not positive on the actual number they give out. I want to say 60.

Also it depends on how many people are in line when they print the wristbands, they don't over print them so they don't waste it so sometimes they may only print around 20 (like yesterday).

Wristbands have definitely gone down since last year, but I'm not positive on the actual number they give out. I want to say 60.

Also it depends on how many people are in line when they print the wristbands, they don't over print them so they don't waste it so sometimes they may only print around 20 (like yesterday).

hey JR will you be at the game tomorrow and updating your twitter?

Did you have that sweet Devs fitted?

I had a fitted that I think is pretty baller =P. I'm pretty sure that must of been you, not many Oduya jerseys.

Also if anyone saw me at the game last night, don't judge me by that, holy sh!t was I obliterated hahahaha

I had a fitted that I think is pretty baller =P. I'm pretty sure that must of been you, not many Oduya jerseys.

Also if anyone saw me at the game last night, don't judge me by that, holy sh!t was I obliterated hahahaha

Yea then your the dude i think you are..:lol:

And yea, you ended up in the row behind me in 233 after the 2nd pd i think. You were a bit slurry..haha

• 2 weeks later...

I got (2) $10 tickets for the 4/11 final game of the regular season. I ended up getting there about 10 mins before they let people in, another 10-15mins and I was in to get my tickets. I JUST MADE IT, as there were 4 people in front of me and they let only 10 people in... Left them at will call for my friend to pick up. :)

End results new season ticket holder happy (she got tickets in my row woohoo) to make the game, and hell I get a beer or two out of it :)

Anyone know what the deal is for $10 tickets today? I am on the Rutgers campus so I can easily walk over with plenty of time...but don't want to waste the walk.

tickets are $20 during the playoffs. If you want to be sure of getting a ticket you should probably start leaving very shortly.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.