10$ Seats

J0llyR0ger

According to the devils Facebook there will still be $10 tickets available

I called the box office yesterday afternoon and asked about them. They said if the seats are available right before the game theyll be $10. So i said, well opening night all the corners are sold so that means theres no $10 seats? And he said thats right. So just spend the extra 9 dollars and buy them on ticketmaster. Plus if youre waiting out there for seats and i go buy them on ticketmaster as ur sitting there youd be beat. Thats stupid. I figured these tickets would be the supporter section now, standing room only, but i guess theyre just phasing them out.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called the box office yesterday afternoon and asked about them. They said if the seats are available right before the game theyll be $10. So i said, well opening night all the corners are sold so that means theres no $10 seats? And he said thats right. So just spend the extra 9 dollars and buy them on ticketmaster. Plus if youre waiting out there for seats and i go buy them on ticketmaster as ur sitting there youd be beat. Thats stupid. I figured these tickets would be the supporter section now, standing room only, but i guess theyre just phasing them out.

Listen, the tickets to the corners are sold-out and have been for quite some time on Ticketmaster, so I cannot even buy them on there if that is true smart-ass.

Also, I have a huge bone to pick with the Devils box office. The rant I posted on here back in Feb about what happend to me in teh $10 line was just the straw that broke the camels back. There have been many times I get told different stories about policies and what is going on and the stories I hear vary from ticket agent to ticket agent. There have been more than one instance where I was told something by an agent right there in the box office, only to find out right in front of me a few minutes later that was not the case and when I call the agent out on it, the best I get is them shrugging their shoulders. Even the manager of the ticket agents had no answer to us when my group and I called him out on the $10 line policies they had. I have dealt with many different box offices over my life from MSG, to the old Giants stadium to the PNC Bank Arts center and the Prudential center box office have been by a good measure either the least knowledgeable or least helpful and in some cases I feel like I have been outright lied to. I do know know if that is on purpose or if it was just ignorance or poor training on their part, but any case I find the box office at prudential center to be poor at best.

Also, the Devils have stated they will be having a $10 line for each game this season a month or so ago on their facebook. So therefore either their Facebook is lying or the ticket agent is lying or just making something up just to get you off the phone and over to the ticketmaster line for you to order tickets. If you want, call them up again today and tomorrow as well and if you get a different agent, I am pretty sure you will get a different story. I know I have before.

Edited by DevsMan84

Listen, the tickets to the corners are sold-out and have been for quite some time on Ticketmaster, so I cannot even buy them on there if that is true smart-ass.

Also, I have a huge bone to pick with the Devils box office. The rant I posted on here back in Feb about what happend to me in teh $10 line was just the straw that broke the camels back. There have been many times I get told different stories about policies and what is going on and the stories I hear vary from ticket agent to ticket agent. There have been more than one instance where I was told something by an agent right there in the box office, only to find out right in front of me a few minutes later that was not the case and when I call the agent out on it, the best I get is them shrugging their shoulders. Even the manager of the ticket agents had no answer to us when my group and I called him out on the $10 line policies they had. I have dealt with many different box offices over my life from MSG, to the old Giants stadium to the PNC Bank Arts center and the Prudential center box office have been by a good measure either the least knowledgeable or least helpful and in some cases I feel like I have been outright lied to. I do know know if that is on purpose or if it was just ignorance or poor training on their part, but any case I find the box office at prudential center to be poor at best.

K

Also, the Devils have stated they will be having a $10 line for each game this season a month or so ago on their facebook. So therefore either their Facebook is lying or the ticket agent is lying or just making something up just to get you off the phone and over to the ticketmaster line for you to order tickets. If you want, call them up again today and tomorrow as well and if you get a different agent, I am pretty sure you will get a different story. I know I have before.

smartass?? Whatre u talking about dude? Im telling u what i was told. Get ur panties out of a bunch. I know the corners have been sold out for a while for opening night, i never said they were available so hush. But if u kept up on the team you would know u can buy those seats in those sections ahead of time now and u would have gotten ur seats for a reasonable $37 when they went on sale. As far as the staff u deal with, what do u expect man? Honestly. Its people from the city of newark working there, they want their paycheck they dont give a damn about the service they provide. The info i got could be wrong but if it is where will the $10 seats be? It would have to be standing room only, and i dont think theyd clutter up the section entrances with that.

smartass?? Whatre u talking about dude? Im telling u what i was told. Get ur panties out of a bunch. I know the corners have been sold out for a while for opening night, i never said they were available so hush. But if u kept up on the team you would know u can buy those seats in those sections ahead of time now and u would have gotten ur seats for a reasonable $37 when they went on sale. As far as the staff u deal with, what do u expect man? Honestly. Its people from the city of newark working there, they want their paycheck they dont give a damn about the service they provide. The info i got could be wrong but if it is where will the $10 seats be? It would have to be standing room only, and i dont think theyd clutter up the section entrances with that.

And if you kept up with the team you would know the $10 seats have always been in the very upper corners. The $37 seats are the rest of the uppers that are not in the very upper corners and every fan that keeps up with the team knows that. This is the first time the very upper corners are available to buy as beforehand they were only available to season ticket holders or the $10 line.

You just signed up to rag on me like I am bitching about not getting tickets when you do not have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. For people like me who did not buy way in advance as I did not know if I could make it sometimes the $10 line is the only choice to get tickets at a reasonable price. My whole ordeal last season with the line was for a rags game that I only found out a few days before that I could make it and the cheapest seat on stubhub or ticketmaster was over $100 a seat. Ever since then I will not bother going to popular games where I did not buy tickets way in advance.

Next time do some research on your own before trying to act like a smartass. I do not care what type of people they have working it if they live in Newark as they should all know the policies and be consistent with it. If you are trying to excuse their behavior at work with that excuse I can only imagine how you must be at work.

And if you kept up with the team you would know the $10 seats have always been in the very upper corners. The $37 seats are the rest of the uppers that are not in the very upper corners and every fan that keeps up with the team knows that. This is the first time the very upper corners are available to buy as beforehand they were only available to season ticket holders or the $10 line.

You just signed up to rag on me like I am bitching about not getting tickets when you do not have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. For people like me who did not buy way in advance as I did not know if I could make it sometimes the $10 line is the only choice to get tickets at a reasonable price. My whole ordeal last season with the line was for a rags game that I only found out a few days before that I could make it and the cheapest seat on stubhub or ticketmaster was over $100 a seat. Ever since then I will not bother going to popular games where I did not buy tickets way in advance.

Next time do some research on your own before trying to act like a smartass. I do not care what type of people they have working it if they live in Newark as they should all know the policies and be consistent with it. If you are trying to excuse their behavior at work with that excuse I can only imagine how you must be at work.

youre an absolute idiot, all ur doing is bitching and complaining. I signed up cause i recently was told about this website at the game. Ive waited in that line many times my friend, i know what im talking about. Those seats are 35 dollars now (sorry 2 dollars off) for premier games like TONIGHT. Do ur own research before speaking because u look like an idiot. I just called the box office again and im in total agreement that theyre terrible the conversation went like this.

Me: hey do u have any 10 dollars seats for tonight?

Lady: yes we do.

Me:oh okay and where are those seats?

Lady:the upper corners.

Me: oh well this year u can buy those tickets in advance and theyre all sold already.

Lady: no u cant.

Me: yes u can because ive already done so for multiple games but at 20,27, amd 35 dollars but theyre all sold out tonight so that means theres no tickets tonight for 10 right?

Lady: yes thats right.

Me: okay thank.u very much

you see? I made the lady change her answer completely just like that. Its like no one informed these ppl that those tickets have been sold already. Are there gunna be duplicate tickets made so ppl are sitting on each others laps? Either way see ya in section 2 tonight!!!!!!!! deVs BABAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

lol god, I can't wait to see how this turns out if they come out at the last minute and say 'whoops, we don't have any wristbands for you'.

Im really curious myself. Because its a fact those seats in 208, 233, etc. arent available. Thats a fact. So are these people getting gen adm., and have to stand behind a section?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what they should do, if you show up you go to the box office and ask for a wristband. If they have one, they give it to you, if not you're out of luck. This will end all the cutting in line etc etc

I suggested that to the box office manager after what happened this past Feb in the line before a Rags/Devils game. He basically shrugged. When it comes to things the Devils know how not to take the most logical route.

Wouldn't people just line up outside the box office before it opens in that case? I think the only real way to eliminate the line is to hold some type of lottery, maybe online.

That might happen and if they want to stand out there in the wee hours of the morning then more power to them. The part it will eliminate is them holding spots for others to come in at the last minute to where you had a chance to get a wristband and then dont because a ton of people cut in front of you. I highly doubt their friends will come out there at 9AM when they are barely making it at 6PM.

• 4 weeks later...

That might happen and if they want to stand out there in the wee hours of the morning then more power to them. The part it will eliminate is them holding spots for others to come in at the last minute to where you had a chance to get a wristband and then dont because a ton of people cut in front of you. I highly doubt their friends will come out there at 9AM when they are barely making it at 6PM.

whats wrong with people holding spots for their friends who have to work that day? every rangers devs game is on a tuesday this year, u expect 10 ppl to take off work when they can just as easily have half as many ppl wait. if u dont like it feel free to show up at 9 am and get ur tickets for sure. u cant complain if theres something u can easily do to combat that.

whats wrong with people holding spots for their friends who have to work that day? every rangers devs game is on a tuesday this year, u expect 10 ppl to take off work when they can just as easily have half as many ppl wait. if u dont like it feel free to show up at 9 am and get ur tickets for sure. u cant complain if theres something u can easily do to combat that.

How would you like it if there were 60 tickets to give away and you showed up (after taking OFF FROM WORK YOURSELF) and were #20 in line at 10AM (tickets are sold at 5 or 5:30PM) and then at around 4PM the 19 people in front of you each invite the 4 people they held the line for in and now you are sh!t out of luck. You just stood out there for 7+ hours for nothing. You would pissed as well.

Edited by DevsMan84

How would you like it if there were 60 tickets to give away and you showed up (after taking OFF FROM WORK YOURSELF) and were #20 in line at 10AM (tickets are sold at 5 or 5:30PM) and then at around 4PM the 19 people in front of you each invite the 4 people they held the line for in and now you are sh!t out of luck. You just stood out there for 7+ hours for nothing. You would pissed as well.

Correct. yes i would be lol its happened to me twice before. you know what i did? showed up earlier. and all due respect but what game did u show up at 10 am and were 20th in line? rangers devs games if u get there at 10 ur all but guaranteed tix. hell game SEVEN against carolina i got there at 9 and i was about 10th in line. If ur taking off work u can get there as early as u want, thats ur fault not the people in front of you

Correct. yes i would be lol its happened to me twice before. you know what i did? showed up earlier. and all due respect but what game did u show up at 10 am and were 20th in line? rangers devs games if u get there at 10 ur all but guaranteed tix. hell game SEVEN against carolina i got there at 9 and i was about 10th in line. If ur taking off work u can get there as early as u want, thats ur fault not the people in front of you

It was a devils flyers game and I showed up at 10.

I do have a full time job and unlike the college/high school kids there I cannot stand there every fvcking game and I refuse to be out there in the cold for a fvcking hockey game when the little idiots will just let their friends in an hour or less before the game.

It is bad and dickhead behavior on their part and I cannot believe you are defending it. They should not let their friend go in line with them as they are cutting everyone else else behind them in line. If they want to go so bad they too should take the day off or make the effort themselves to make it early enough to get tickets.

Edited by DevsMan84

It was a devils flyers game and I showed up at 10.

I do have a full time job and unlike the college/high school kids there I cannot stand there every fvcking game and I refuse to be out there in the cold for a fvcking hockey game when the little idiots will just let their friends in an hour or less before the game.

It is bad and dickhead behavior on their part and I cannot believe you are defending it. They should not let their friend go in line with them as they are cutting everyone else else behind them in line. If they want to go so bad they too should take the day off or make the effort themselves to make it early enough to get tickets.

Wow u have a full time job!!! Me too!!!! You just said u took off work, what part of "get there earlier and u wont have a problem" was misunderstood. You just said yourself u refuse to wait in the cold for a "fvcking hockey game"(insinuating u dont really care that much). THEN DONT COMPLAIN!!!! Guess what? Some people DO care enough to wait in the cold for 10 or 11 hours for a "fvcking hockey game", theyre called diehard fans. Yeah how dare i defend myself, im sorry your right if i have friends coming ill make sure to tell them to wait on the other side of the street to comfort your feelings. You said you take off work, soooooooo show up earlier like i said to begin with, problem solved arguement over. You dont make any sense saying you refuse to wait but you dont want people in front of you.

Wow u have a full time job!!! Me too!!!! You just said u took off work, what part of "get there earlier and u wont have a problem" was misunderstood. You just said yourself u refuse to wait in the cold for a "fvcking hockey game"(insinuating u dont really care that much). THEN DONT COMPLAIN!!!! Guess what? Some people DO care enough to wait in the cold for 10 or 11 hours for a "fvcking hockey game", theyre called diehard fans. Yeah how dare i defend myself, im sorry your right if i have friends coming ill make sure to tell them to wait on the other side of the street to comfort your feelings. You said you take off work, soooooooo show up earlier like i said to begin with, problem solved arguement over. You dont make any sense saying you refuse to wait but you dont want people in front of you.

Again you did not read my post.

I said I cannot take off of work every single time I want to go in the $10 line. Also what is the point of going to line so early if you are going to get cut by people like you anyways hours later who held a spot for their friends?

Again I have said it before I gave up on the $10 line with the stupid antics that go on there and I was done with it months ago. Why are you going on this thread just to bring it up again months later? Troll.

As for being a die hard fan, that's laughable. I started watching the devils before most of the college and high schooled aged kids in that line.

Edited by DevsMan84

Again you did not read my post.

I said I cannot take off of work every single time I want to go in the $10 line. Also what is the point of going to line so early if you are going to get cut by people like you anyways hours later who held a spot for their friends?

Again I have said it before I gave up on the $10 line with the stupid antics that go on there and I was done with it months ago. Why are you going on this thread just to bring it up again months later? Troll.

As for being a die hard fan, that's laughable. I started watching the devils before most of the college and high schooled aged kids in that line.

I did read your post. and no one said u have to get $10 seats every game, but if u reeeeally wanna go then SHOW UP EARLY AND STOP COMPLAINING WHAT DONT YOU GET!!!!! Its like talking to a brick wall except the wall would be a little more intellectual. Idk what a troll is buddy im not a seasoned vet at online forums, i do like to see the light of day. and yes it is extremely laughable saying your a diehard when its obvious those people in front of you do actually carw if they get into a "fvckng hockey game". its not like older ppl dont wait there all day too, theres those 2 older women that usually get there like 2nd in line

I did read your post. and no one said u have to get $10 seats every game, but if u reeeeally wanna go then SHOW UP EARLY AND STOP COMPLAINING WHAT DONT YOU GET!!!!! Its like talking to a brick wall except the wall would be a little more intellectual. Idk what a troll is buddy im not a seasoned vet at online forums, i do like to see the light of day. and yes it is extremely laughable saying your a diehard when its obvious those people in front of you do actually carw if they get into a "fvckng hockey game". its not like older ppl dont wait there all day too, theres those 2 older women that usually get there like 2nd in line

I said before I was done with the line and that's it. Point to where I said I still go on that line. I said in a post as far back as last year I am not doing the line again. People ask me why and I told them. My last post on this was a month ago so why bring it up again? You are the one with the issue of me not liking that line anymore to bring up something I posted a month ago.

I really don't care how many forums you belong to. I guess you need a medal or something? I can dig one up for you buddy.

If you think standing in line for a game just to save a few bucks equates higher level of fandom, well that is just your perogative and cannot help you there. I just find it to be funny.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.